How can all champions talk?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iReIIik

03-08-2012

Just a question on how all champions can talk. Kinda confused of how Volibear,Cho Gath, Kog Maw, WuKong etc..... can talk.

Grand Viper

03-08-2012

I imagine beings like Volibear and Wukong simply talk. Anthropomorphism, they have some human tendencies that don't need to be explained while Void creatures like Kog'maw and Cho'gath use telepathy to be more sinister.

Fiery Snake1

03-08-2012

Sona cannot talk. I blew your theory.

-FierySnake the Copycat

November Anon

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Snake1 View Post
Sona cannot talk. I blew your theory.

-FierySnake the Copycat
She communicates via telepathy... So yes and no... What was the question?

IS1beb7dd44e7faee00386e

03-10-2012

They talk in league matches because their mind is linked with their summoner's, so the summoner can hear their thoughts.

Ask Gentleman

03-10-2012

I don't know what all of you are talking about. I learned to speak proper english at the OxVoid university and read great pieces of literature as a hobby. I cannot speak for the uncultured masses, however.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2012

We have to start by defining the concept of speech... the sounds that humans create are simply patterns of different air vibrations produced by some of their organs; but no one said that air vibrations are impossible to imitate through other means. We already have sonocrons which reproduce sound, we have air magic, so why not? It is a delicate matter, yet definitely not impossible, as proven by near anyone, especially Xerath - he delivers well-defined speech while being made of nothing else than bits of metal and arcane energy.

PlayGooYa

03-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
We have to start by defining the concept of speech... the sounds that humans create are simply patterns of different air vibrations produced by some of their organs; but no one said that air vibrations are impossible to imitate through other means. We already have sonocrons which reproduce sound, we have air magic, so why not? It is a delicate matter, yet definitely not impossible, as proven by near anyone, especially Xerath - he delivers well-defined speech while being made of nothing else than bits of metal and arcane energy.
Gah, you're insufferable.

They all communicate. Hence speech. Nobody's debating that.

DramaticBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

League only takes sentient beings.

Boogeybeast

03-12-2012

Rammus, "Okay,"