Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lag wtf much?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rutank

01-26-2012

First day i get to play LOL in like 2 weeks b/c of work at the hospital, tutoring anatomy, and College. Finally get home at 7:30pm and......Lag galore i lose two games b/c of it. Awesome.

Kojian

01-26-2012

Cant barely move in the game im in now

And Then Wombats

Recruiter

01-26-2012

lag has been destroying me lately

Rutank

01-26-2012

yeah i played one normal yesterday before i had to go to sleep at 11 pm (5:30 am wake up drive to the University) and it was fine. Today, when i finally have time to play, lag galore.

HKnux5112

01-27-2012

Maybe stop working at McDonalds and get a real job, then buy a decent computer along with faster internet. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Rg Toad

01-27-2012

Quote:
HKnux5112:
Maybe stop working at McDonalds and get a real job, then buy a decent computer along with faster internet. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Nope... I run a monster of a computer and my internet is un checked/ limited getting around 1.9-2.4mb/s and if I could find enough seeders it says I would top out at 18

Not my fault has to be the servers.