AD Kassadin viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mephew

01-26-2012

I'm only mentioning this because my recent games, I noticed kassadin was having massive AS due to the spells going around (getting around 1.4 p/s without AS items). Since dominion involves more fighting and less mana management, would it be possible for him to build AD? or go hybrid?

Kiddalee

01-26-2012

That sounds so cool! You should try it. Though I assume Kass requires a bit more mana than most champs, even on Dominion - however, I am not a Kassadin player.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

I won as AD Kassadin before, but hybrid doesn't work too well.

DrPlague

01-26-2012

I don't like going AD. The attack speed is fine, but I get Malady and Wits End, pop W and that's a LOT of extra magic damage coming from auto attacks.
That on top of the insane burst he can pull off...
I usually build Wits End, Malady, Rabadons, Rylais.
Provides enough ap, and a ton of attack speed for streams of magic damage.

KimKelley

01-26-2012

AP kassadin makes me pee my pants whenever he's on the other team.

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Ions03

01-27-2012

All of Kass spells r ap hes on of the best AP champions in the game... His W does not give Armor pen anymore its a spell like lich bane if you AD kass... expect your ello to stay at 600-1000

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

Well, I did carry a game pretty hard with an AD Build..

Manamune+Fratma's+Stark's+i dont remember

that said, my damage fell off by end game. so i dunno lol

Hozartis

01-27-2012

One of Kassadin's primary advantages is his excellent mobility through teleport. Going AD, as for all AD heros, forces you to "stand and fight," when it's far safer and equally rewarding to play his standard guerrilla warfare. Although it would be nice to take advantage of the increased attack speed. Perhaps, at best, he could use a Trinity Force.

DrPlague

01-27-2012

Not sure why I was downvoted. Attack speed is not a bad stat for Kassadin, I never said W gave armor pen, and never did I say that I built AD.
The sole purpose of having attask speed is that when W is popped, you get extra magic damage per hit for 6 seconds, which also scales off Ability Power.
This coupled with Malady and Wits End(Being a very good MR item in and of itself) makes that 6 second period VERY damaging, given you will not be off your target with Force Pulse and Rift Walk.

Ions03

01-27-2012

I dont give a **** Hes one of the best i mean top 1-3 AP champions he can wreck anyopne to go anything but Hard AP carry would be Insane I mean 600-1000ello Insane.... I mean bro just learn to master him as AP His AD Days r over...... the worst idea ever would AD kass... Hes a pure AP caster dont ever build him any other way its a waste of time and its trolling... 100% trolling = AD kass thats a fact