Which of these champs for 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NarwhalsAreSoOMG

01-26-2012

Which of these champs would be best for 3v3, or most fun;
Anivia
Heimerdinger (I really want him, but is he good?)
Karma (I've seen people wreck face with her)
Urgot

-Thanks for the help!

DudeDontTazeMe

01-26-2012

Karma is argueably(cant spell worth a ****) one of the hardest champs in the game to use. Heimer is iffy. None of those champs really shine on TT. I have beat tryns with anivia but thats not saying a lot since her range is ridiculous and u just have to Q E his face constantly. Urgot is good depending on the lane partner.

Seanzzie

01-26-2012

It really depends on team comps and what you're good with, although heimerdinger can do really well if he is played well. Because 2/3 of the teams is usually auto attack champs, that blind just destroys them, and he is so good at out ranging people with those turrets.

DudeDontTazeMe

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzzie View Post
It really depends on team comps and what you're good with, although heimerdinger can do really well if he is played well. Because 2/3 of the teams is usually auto attack champs, that blind just destroys them, and he is so good at out ranging people with those turrets.
yes but his blind is easy as hell to dodge and if they do close the gap on you...cry for mercy.

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Out of all those if you could become a pro karma she is the most useful/deadly. Very underrated champ, but once she starts owning entire teams its like: wtf, it was going so well too.

NarwhalsAreSoOMG

01-26-2012

I figured none of them would particularly shine, but I've seen all of them do good, and I'm a fan of harder to use champs. I'm thinking more of Anivia or Heimer, but not sure which, yet.

Sovietclam

01-26-2012

I use anivia, and i dont know if she would be good in 3s. I mean most squishies dont do that well in 3s because they need a team to stand in front of them, and if theres only two others it may not work well. Not to mention none of the above champions have an escape, which is a very big factor in 3s.