Will Ziggs have anti-tower gear?

Yes, I think he will 23 41.82%
No, I don't think he will 32 58.18%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Prediction: Ziggs will have anti-tower gear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

What do you think?

I have a hunch that Riot is going to give him some kind of ability that damages towers, or otherwise make him a strong pusher.

SELECTED COMMENTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fische View Post
Heimer's grenade used to do damage to towers, they removed that element for a reason. I doubt they would bring that back into the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitigrade View Post
Heimer was nerfed into oblivion for his fast pushing/tower melting abilities. Surely they learned their lesson

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Personally, though, I would have preferred a suppordle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlis View Post
Same, but Morello recently said they have a support in the pipeline but it's not the next champ release
Soon!

I'd settle for some innovative changes to existing supports. One idea I had (posted earlier) was for more Veigar/Nasus-style stacking abilities. But rather than stacking AP or ability effects or whatever based on killing minions, it would be based on, say, catching abilities with a spellshield or enemies being killed while debuffed by the support.

Actually, I'd in some ways prefer that to a new support. The existing supports are good, but they're neglected. Their thing isn't farming. Riot doesn't want them to sustain too much. So their job is generally (some sustain and) warding, as well as harassment. Maybe Riot could do something to make those things more fun and rewarding?

Ryc Nairda

01-26-2012

Do you think Riot is that creative?

DUDE BRO

01-26-2012

What we can probably expect:
Q - Timed bomb (like gragas barrel, but auto explodes after a second)
W - Self buff (shield, or skill alter)
E - Dash
R - Channeled, self aoe ult (like amumu or kat)

What would be pretty cool:
Q - Pull out a bomb that explodes after 3 seconds doing high damage (and some to yourself). Press Q again to throw it instead, doing slightly less damage.
W - ?
E - ?
R - Roll a giant bomb that slowly rolls doing some damage to everything in it's path and pushing back enemies a bit, then explodes at the end.

CupcakeTrap

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly Insane View Post
Do you think Riot is that creative?
It would fit with the overarching goal of making gameplay faster and more aggressive. They've expressed such a goal periodically.

This would be a better way to do it than nerfing support.

Heartlis

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeTrap View Post
Personally, though, I would have preferred a suppordle.
Same, but Morello recently said they have a support in the pipeline but it's not the next champ release

Fiskerton

01-26-2012

Heimer was nerfed into oblivion for his fast pushing/tower melting abilities. Surely they learned their lesson

Kryptonian

01-26-2012

Best thing that Ziggs could be is... Techies.

Fische

01-26-2012

Heimer's grenade used to do damage to towers, they removed that element for a reason. I doubt they would bring that back into the game.

BrickRocket

01-26-2012

there was a reason they removed alistar's old passive and made it so heimer's grenade cant damage towers