@Riot, Lets talk Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhico

01-25-2012

So it was a map that was released and has gotten no attention, it had one tournament that 99% of the player base doesn't even know about, i found out about it when the timeline was released. .

Why is that?
Maybe that no high elo players will even think of it? I have yet to see on a live stream, someone play Twisted treeline, even if its a custom game and there messing around.

I personally don't play it much because its very imbalanced and tanky dps and a bigger problem there then on SR. TT is full of bugs, I'm not sure what all of them are but here's and example, Last time I checked Akali's passives(the magical dmg per auto attack) Works on tower and or inhibs.

Can we please give Twisted Treeline some love? Dominion has gotten more love and it hasn't been around for very long, this is an outrage, same deal with Kayle, she is getting another rework and I bet it will be released before the stealth remake

Zhico

01-25-2012

Self Bump

BloodWorth

01-25-2012

I only play 3v3. All the positions and calling mid and support and stuff in 5v5 is a huge turnoff. Ive played about 10 5v5 games and only because my friends made me. So +1 because without 3v3 i wouldnt be playing this game.

Aquilux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

bump