I pretty much only play Twisted Treeline. However, until TT gets some love, I'm putting LoL on the shelf. Worse yet, if D3 comes out before TT gets improvements, I probably won't come back.
On that note, any ETA on Twisted Treeline changes/fixes? To recap, here are some common suggestions:
- Dragon Strength (too weak currently)
- Fountain Moved Further From Nexus Tower (to avoid kiting minions and turtling)
- Jungle Normalization/Improvements
- Draft Mode in Normal Matches
- Twisted Treeline "Map Aura" Like Dominion (?)
- Twisted Treeline Specific Items (?)
Guinsoo made a thread asking for our input over two months ago, but Riot has been quiet about the future of Twisted Treeline ever since. An update on the situation would be nice.
bump make a mode on tt for 6v6 not just 3v3
i have emailed them. they sent me back a disappointing answer. check the "Why Twisted Treeline is a joke" topic and go to the last page to see what they sent me.
I would LOVE for both bases to be equal.
1 side has longer range laser and better turret.
This pretty much sums it all up nicely.
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.