Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Assassin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PDiddy

01-27-2012

Akali is the best at what she does but.....

You need a specific rune page for her, that wont be good on anyone but her.

You need to be good at last hits (her build is expensive)

You need to be a pro with Flash

You need to get fed early, and its going to take a few games to understand when you can kill someone. If you end up in a lane (normally 1v1 top) with someone who doesn't know Akali well, its feeding time, you will kill them. It's inevitable. She is a noob slayer. But.... if they know her (play her themslevs) its tricky. If you dont get a little fed you're not gona get the items you need (sheen, hextech revolver, rylias) by mid game and you will fall off. When Akali is working though, she snowballs, and is insanly fun. I've had more triple kills with her than any other champ. You just see someone with health missing and begin to salivate.. nomnomnom.

Gothor Kensingto

01-27-2012

troll face

fighter211

01-27-2012

I enjoy Shaco. He is hard to use and at times if I don't get the right equips I suck, but when you get good equips your ready to pwn.

Strikerfox

Recruiter

01-27-2012

Quote:
Xanthus730:
Honestly, Eve is a fairly good champion, she just requires a working knowledge of stealth and actual reaction to people buying things like oracles and pink wards to be played effectively. She's not just another 'faceroll keyboard->win' champ.

But when she's played well, oh . my . god . the rage people spew about her.

Agreed. Plus I'm constantly out 400g for oracle.

Kizurage

02-02-2012

Shaco is definitely one of the best, if not the best, assassin champ out there, and with only a tiny cost of 3150 IP. Shaco is an absolute master ganker/jungler in 3v3's and isn't bad in 5v5s either. In domination he is probably the best, as he can move around the map faster that anyone else. (he is very flexible)
Shaco is a bit squishy though, so remember to have deceive out of cool down.

Frightfire

02-02-2012

I like talon pretty well,as far as going OOM i like to pick up tear on him for the mana for later and a chalice to get the mana dealt with til i sell it for manamune

Frightfire

02-02-2012

and though i know that will probably get a ton of downvotes its fine bc it works

Lil Poo Nug

Recruiter

02-02-2012

Talon and Pantheon. AD assassins all the way.

Lil Poo Nug

Recruiter

02-02-2012

Quote:
Frightfire:
I like talon pretty well,as far as going OOM i like to pick up tear on him for the mana for later and a chalice to get the mana dealt with til i sell it for manamune

Yeah don't ever do this. Get 9 points in utility for mana regen and don't harass too much early game. You want to be rushing brutalizer not mana regen on talon.

Frightfire

02-02-2012

lol as i figured people bash but the mana regen helps when you need to spam and the brutalizer comes easy when you can actualy rake a minion wave and not worry about being out of mana should you or the enemy initialize.