So, how far do they get?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

i've had moderate succes playing supports but...
Well i recently was playing as a Support giving all the farm to my Carry who ended the laning phase with 167 cs however after the game someone on the enemy team was bashing me for having "only" 3cs saying things in the "omg noob, how did you even get that low on cs, i dont get it, report Sona for unskilled player only 3cs, sona didnt farm she's a noob".style
And this is not the first time that that has happened to me

So how far do these people actually get in ranked? because i'm not really digging into playing the support Character if i'm going to get bashed everytime i play a 0cs support that gives all the farm to his carry.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

0cs is no good. You should be getting cs when your carry goes back to shop/is dead (if it's safe).

But, I think there is no problem with giving cs to your carry when he's there. If peeps bash it, then they don't understand the way that meta works. They're more than welcome to try and run a kill lane with 2 carries and see how it works out for them.

Kansei

01-25-2012

If your team is bad and blaming you, there really isn't anything you can do about it. Just queue again. I have a friend who got to 1600 playing pure support aside from the occasional bad jungler.