Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"...Cases in the tribunal build up before you're banned."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroticBinder

01-26-2012

Quote:
iRage Inc:
Riot gives not one ****. They ban people who get reported for 70 games out of a couple thousand. Once you do something they don't like, you are the devil to them.

I only murdered 1 person out of the thousands I deal with, so therefor I should not be punished. Or a less hyperbole using analogy would be, I only punched ONE guy in the face who annoyed me, out of the thousands who did so.

My point is that just because you've played 'a couple thousand' matches, it doesn't make said behavior acceptable.

Vasileius

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Quote:
Methelod:
I only murdered 1 person out of the thousands I deal with, so therefor I should not be punished. Or a less hyperbole using analogy would be, I only punched ONE guy in the face who annoyed me, out of the thousands who did so.

My point is that just because you've played 'a couple thousand' matches, it doesn't make said behavior acceptable.

Your trying to compare real life to video game's. People go on the net and most people (like me) have an Alter Ego they can escape to.

Anytime you do something wrong whether it's a cuss, a slur, a negative score, or any other act of tribunal no-no's I want you to immediately call Riot and ask for your account to be reviewed.

Oh and if you ever do any of those things in real life as well, call the cops too.

NecroticBinder

01-26-2012

Quote:
Vasileius:
Your trying to compare real life to video game's. People go on the net and most people (like me) have an Alter Ego they can escape to.

Anytime you do something wrong whether it's a cuss, a slur, a negative score, or any other act of tribunal no-no's I want you to immediately call Riot and ask for your account to be reviewed.

Oh and if you ever do any of those things in real life as well, call the cops too.

Once again, you fail to read my whole post. My point was that just because you played X amount of games, it does NOT make your behavior acceptable.

Cussing isn't wrong, if I said a racial slur, I EXPECT to be banned, and frankly wish everyone who says one gets a ban as well. A negative score by itself is not punishable, so please, use more hyperbole in your arguments because it weakens them to the point that they can be ignored.

Vasileius

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Quote:
Methelod:
Once again, you fail to read my whole post. My point was that just because you played X amount of games, it does NOT make your behavior acceptable.

Cussing isn't wrong, if I said a racial slur, I EXPECT to be banned, and frankly wish everyone who says one gets a ban as well. A negative score by itself is not punishable, so please, use more hyperbole in your arguments because it weakens them to the point that they can be ignored.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz Methelod is defendin Riot out heereee.

I'm sure your going to get rewarded soon enough by Riot. (I'll wait....)

NecroticBinder

01-26-2012

Quote:
Vasileius:
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz Methelod is defendin Riot out heereee.

I'm sure your going to get rewarded soon enough by Riot. (I'll wait....)

Thank you, you ignorant fool.

You haven't proven anything except that you haven't changed making your argument that you've changed false meaning that your second suspension was deserved as well.

Vasileius

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Quote:
Methelod:
Thank you, you ignorant fool.

You haven't proven anything except that you haven't changed making your argument that you've changed false meaning that your second suspension was deserved as well.

You got all the info man, since you can tell I am a dirty little liar and have seen my reports what have I done wrong oh-great-one?

Oh yeah that's right, your just a tribunal fanboy and like to get on the internet to argue with no meaning.

You are falsely labeling people without even knowing them or see'ing any of their cases. I smell troll. Oh and you just called me ignorant fool, my feelings are hurt, I really wish this was a game where I could report you because according to you, that is a tribunal no-no.

Your name calling is justified.

NecroticBinder

01-26-2012

Quote:
Vasileius:
You got all the info man, since you can tell I am a dirty little liar and have seen my reports what have I done wrong oh-great-one?

Oh yeah that's right, your just a tribunal fanboy and like to get on the internet to argue with no meaning.

You are falsely labeling people without even knowing them or see'ing any of their cases. I smell troll.

I didn't say you lied, I said you COULD. I said you didn't change, because you insult me after not even reading my posts.

And I'm a tribunal fanboy, because I really dislike trolls like you and don't want to have to play with you. So yea, please label me more. Hypocrite.

Edit: And I'm not the one who's entire argument is based upon the theory that I've changed, and then go on to insult other people proving my argument redundant.

Vasileius

Recruiter

01-26-2012

Quote:
Methelod:
I didn't say you lied, I said you COULD. I said you didn't change, because you insult me after not even reading my posts.

And I'm a tribunal fanboy, because I really dislike trolls like you and don't want to have to play with you. So yea, please label me more. Hypocrite.

Edit: And I'm not the one who's entire argument is based upon the theory that I've changed, and then go on to insult other people proving my argument redundant.

This made me LOL for real. I am a "troll" now and you don't like me despite not knowing me or ever playing with me.

When you get level-headed ill reply to you, until then have fun posting I will no longer reply to your nonsense.

Steven Mcburn

01-26-2012

Quote:
Methelod:

Lol.

One out of a thousand customers you deal with in a sales position you curse with. You deserve to be fired.

Once out of five hundred times do you feel the need to let the people you're working with know that they're not pulling their weight.

Once out of two hundred and fifty times you meet someone you tell them, hey man I don't really appreciate the way you're acting.

Once out of a hundred times you meet someone on the job you know right away you're going to fire them and generally ignore them because you just don't like them.

All of these are more pertinent situations and examples. You're not physically assaulting anyone over the internet and any examples drawn between real life and a video game should reflect this.

KongDongSui

01-26-2012

I pardon everyone unless they feed on purpose.