"...Cases in the tribunal build up before you're banned."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chaito

01-25-2012

Bull****! i am looking at it right now, all cases i went trough today had 1 report and only 2 or 3 games to look at. Riot please remake it so that you need at-least 10 cases to get on the tribunal. doing bad in tow games, or snapping on a game or tow and you're banned is absolutely ridiculous.

PS: I pardoned 9.

Pitted

01-25-2012

Didn't Riot also say they won't ban anyone without reviewing the cases themselves first? Meaning the entire Tribunal would be pointless?

chaito

01-25-2012

Now that's just ****ing stupid. Why do people just walk in ****ing down-vote and then leave what a bunch of ****ing monkeys em i dealing with here. incapable of language reason or just have an opinion. Keep on getting banned an losing your money scrubs.

ashpile

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaito View Post
Bull****! i am looking at it right now, all cases i went trough today had 1 report and only 2 or 3 games to look at. Riot please remake it so that you need at-least 10 cases to get on the tribunal. doing bad in tow games, or snapping on a game or tow and you're banned is absolutely ridiculous.

4 times is for the first suspension, the more times you got suspended, less reports takes to go to the tribunal again.

Gl1tch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

I have a somewhat questionable tribunal policy.

Regardless of what their opening game was, and why they were reported, if none of their supporting games were anything wrong, I pardon.

Even if they intentionally fed 0/20.

Because one game where you raged one time and then 8 troll reports off of 3 other games isn't a fair reason to be banned. Yeah, you broke the summoners code. But you also just got banned for three games where you didn't.

Everyone rages sometimes. It's a fact of life. If everyone only broke the summoners code every 200 games, you'd only have to deal with trolls every 1 in 20 games. Across my 1400 games, I've QQ'd in chat for about 1/5th of them (I'm one of those guys, sorry), I have 17 leaves, I have never intentionally fed, said anything racist or trolled anyone (on my own team. Trolling the enemy team is fair game, dammit).

If everyone were like me, every team would have 1 guy you /ignore, and you wouldn't have a single game-losing awful troll until you had played 20 games, or potentially 200 elo. That's out of elo hell (if you believe in it, I don't.)

I have never been banned. But I promise you when I do, the first game will be one in which I left the game because **** happens, the second one will be a QQ game, and the following 3-4 will just be trollreports because I soloqueue.

Tribunal has problems. Just admit it.

UnexpectedCrabs

01-25-2012

As offensive as a certain OP's language is, this post has valid points

Vasileius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

I agree I am in the same situation.

I was banned the 15th-18th for rage mainly I play for 4 days in between and come home to see my account banned again 24-31s 7 days, and for the 4 days I played I had a total positive attitude, as such saying GL HF and GG every match.

My only folley I could think of I am in this situation is this. As being a "repeat offender" of the tribunal a few reports will get you into the process again. I would tell people that rage/afk/feed that it's okay after the match im reporting you and gl in the tribunal, thus resulting in them false reporting me, but some people don't read chat and are just auto-punish because they want IP.

The Uprising

01-25-2012

the leaver policy has the same problems, I got leaver level 1 by just leaving a lot, I admit. But the rest of the bans just racked up for like leaving ONCE. Every ONE time you leave, you are banned like a week. I was like wth, this is bs, for fear of a perma ban, I let my account cooldown.

Now I can leave like 2-3 games in a row, I don't, but if I do I'm not banned. I feel the system is too lenient to START punishing people, and is too quick at KEEP punishing people. It seems to only go after the top 10 percent, but it goes after those 10 percent really hard to make them not want to play anymore..

iRage Inc

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0gl1tch0 View Post
I have a somewhat questionable tribunal policy.

Regardless of what their opening game was, and why they were reported, if none of their supporting games were anything wrong, I pardon.

Even if they intentionally fed 0/20.

Because one game where you raged one time and then 8 troll reports off of 3 other games isn't a fair reason to be banned. Yeah, you broke the summoners code. But you also just got banned for three games where you didn't.

Everyone rages sometimes. It's a fact of life. If everyone only broke the summoners code every 200 games, you'd only have to deal with trolls every 1 in 20 games. Across my 1400 games, I've QQ'd in chat for about 1/5th of them (I'm one of those guys, sorry), I have 17 leaves, I have never intentionally fed, said anything racist or trolled anyone (on my own team. Trolling the enemy team is fair game, dammit).

If everyone were like me, every team would have 1 guy you /ignore, and you wouldn't have a single game-losing awful troll until you had played 20 games, or potentially 200 elo. That's out of elo hell (if you believe in it, I don't.)

I have never been banned. But I promise you when I do, the first game will be one in which I left the game because **** happens, the second one will be a QQ game, and the following 3-4 will just be trollreports because I soloqueue.

Tribunal has problems. Just admit it.
Riot gives not one ****. They ban people who get reported for 70 games out of a couple thousand. Once you do something they don't like, you are the devil to them.

Methelod

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaito View Post

You do realize that they only show you the worst games? And that most of the games that the person were reported for are just not shown?

I know, research, it's so painful.