League of Legends World Tour - Korea

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gohaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Im korean... and i started to play LOL long before it got popular in korea and i remember i was very happy to see another person playing LOL because it was funny how we played the same game! Because LOL wasnt very known to korean people... and now we talk about how great the game is and all the hard work and time we put in to become lvl 30 and earn IP points to buy champion. And now we are both upset because korean would join the korean LOL that needed korean social security number and also if that person plays in a special PC cafe they could play all the champions for free... that really made me upset.... T.T U PEOPLE NEED TO EARN IP!!!

RocketPig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

yay~! Go Korea~~ I knew they will stop in KOREA~!

Care Bot

01-25-2012

I'm willing to bet this article wasn't proof-read.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-25-2012

Korea is big time. Hope to see LoL grow strong there.

UknowsI

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
This event was not only broadcast across the nation by OnGameNet (the premier eSports cable channel in Korea), but also attracted so many spectators that it was standing room only.
I would be very happy if you could make more cable companies provide OnGameNet. My local provider, CMB Daejeon, only include MBC Game in their package, and I would imagine that there are millions of cable viewers like me which does not have access to OnGameNet. I could have asked you to switch to MBC Game, but I don't feel like that's the best solution since they seems a bit stuck in the past and only focus on Starcraft1 instead of sending LoL and SC2.

If OnGameNet provides a good streaming service, that would of course also make it easier to watch. If that is the case, please provide me with a link.

smokeyzulu

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Oh noes! The Koreans are innit!

It's GG to the rest of us

Tyrobi

01-25-2012

It would be nice to see a pro-team with players that just start playing at the beginning of Season 2, instead of all these teams that have players since beta or early Season 1.

LoL is going to be excited for months to come.

Bobthecannibal69

01-25-2012

riot shud be congratulated, not easy to get a crowd for a game that isnt starcraft XD

Bouncer2556

01-26-2012

Don't mean to be racist but do Koreans have typically bad eye-sight? Because a lot of them have glasses.

EElohiMM2

01-26-2012

what a lot of glasses hahahahaahahahah!!!!!