Best Jungler to learn with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antz The Brave

01-25-2012

Jungle Heimer FTW.... Try it, just once and tell me you didnt have fun doing it!

Riseer

01-25-2012

Call me a scrub... I'll take Xin please.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Fiddlesticks and Tryndamere were the first two that I jungled with. They're both easy, so is Shaco.

brossef

01-26-2012

warwick, all around great, his ult is one of the best ganking tools in game pretty much gurantees you a kill when you use it right, and when i jungle him i start boots allowing fo fast jungle and strong ganks because of the runes i use my passive keeps me toped of throughout the jungle phase and i never buy items.

my build: berserker greave, phage, wits end, frozen heart, aegis, brutalizer, guardian angel, then finish ghostblade.

Werevark

01-26-2012

I started with Olaf, but he's a more difficult jungler. On the other hand, starting with a more difficult choice means a lot is easier.
Udyr is an incredible jungler for everything, from clear, to teamfight, to ganks.
Lee Sin is an incredible choice if you want to be super-active and gank all the lanes evarrr.
Nunu can make a comeback, because counter-jungling is the shizzle right now, and he remains the best at it. He spends no time running through. He does need a good team comp to work with, though.