Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Jungler to learn with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antz The Brave

01-25-2012

Jungle Heimer FTW.... Try it, just once and tell me you didnt have fun doing it!

Riseer

01-26-2012

Call me a scrub... I'll take Xin please.

Quick Rawr

01-26-2012

Fiddlesticks and Tryndamere were the first two that I jungled with. They're both easy, so is Shaco.

brossef

01-26-2012

warwick, all around great, his ult is one of the best ganking tools in game pretty much gurantees you a kill when you use it right, and when i jungle him i start boots allowing fo fast jungle and strong ganks because of the runes i use my passive keeps me toped of throughout the jungle phase and i never buy items.

my build: berserker greave, phage, wits end, frozen heart, aegis, brutalizer, guardian angel, then finish ghostblade.

Werevark

01-26-2012

I started with Olaf, but he's a more difficult jungler. On the other hand, starting with a more difficult choice means a lot is easier.
Udyr is an incredible jungler for everything, from clear, to teamfight, to ganks.
Lee Sin is an incredible choice if you want to be super-active and gank all the lanes evarrr.
Nunu can make a comeback, because counter-jungling is the shizzle right now, and he remains the best at it. He spends no time running through. He does need a good team comp to work with, though.