Riot u need to help me, otherwise i will have to uninstall

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elektrye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Edit Number 4:
"FIXED"

Yesterday 14 february i played league of legends again, i was on my best friend house and he got 2 pcs he told me to play and i tell him well why not?

we played our first game we win it was 3x3, later i tell him help me test something we duo for a 5x (btw hes level 17, but he got to 18 while we played the last game)

So there is the second game is 5x5 we need 14 mins and some seconds for get queued we finish the game we win

i saw the level of everyone and..

my friend level 17 and me a lvl 13 (14 when we finish the last game) with 3 lvls 30 vs 5 lvls 30

i told him what we should just play 3x3s games and he tell me why i explain him and he say that was ok

we played like another 5 games then we go out to eat we back and played another 3x3

And i told him to go play another 5x5s

This time we need almost 25 mins for get queued

we win too

at the end i check eveyrones level

Me level 13,my friend lvl 17 2 guys lvl 30 and another guy lvl 15

Vs 5 levels 30.... happens like everytime i play 5xs5

we played another game before we go out this time it was a 3x3 premade and we win the match was this time "fair"

My friend lvl 18 my another friend level 20 and me level 14, vs 1 level 14 and 2 levels 23

So i guess what if i just play 3x3 i won't get matches like i always do

Ill be playing lol Again but no thanks for riot, or they customer "support" it's because my friends and i have to thanks them if afte another 0 games of 3x3 the matchs are fair. currently we played 10 games and we win them all 2 of them 5x5 unfair and the others 8 3x3 were moreless fair

I just bump this because i know i'm don't the only one with this kind of problem. See ya

And thanks for eveyrone what bumped this thread,upvote.

EDIT Number 3:

Doesn't matter if u are right

Doesn't matter if u have 20 pages + 200 upvotes

Doesn't matter if this is a serious problem

Riot won't fix it. so i'm uninstalling see ya guys i thanks eveyrone what bumped this post and upvote me i hope this get fixed don't only for me but for EVERYONE

See ya the game is great, but have alot of problems.

@Riot:

Please fix this someday for everyone maybe i'll be back with people what face this problem too and other people won't leave because of this.

Again thanks everyone hope u guys enjoy the game like i did until i get to level 8.

EDIT Number 2:

Thanks all the upvoters bumpers here i appretiate the help with the new players what just wanna have fun in a fair day

@All people telling me to stop queue with lvl 30 freinds:

I don't have queued with any friend of any lvl i don't even have added anyone i have played LoL alone since i start playing

thi day almost finish in 5 hours i will unisntall unless i get real help

@The council: thanks for tryn help me but... i have try for over a hour quiting the queue after 6 minutes and don't find a single match.

See ya and thanks again for everyone helping me. i think i'm about to get another ban for NON inteitonally feeding since i can't even win first win of the day with that massive disvantage i'm paired with

EDIT Number 1:

My team know i'm level 13 because it ell them, after that 3 days, unfair ban i start telling at the start of the game so they can dogde if they don't wanna play with a LOW lvl, this have force alot of people dogde because they know is a punish for them get paired with me in a 30s match.

Also i'm senior member because in my 3 day ban i used the forum because i have some free time to expend in,

the guy what say "qss on ad carry u are a smurf"
I also watch high elo streams because i really enjoy this game and wanna be better at this

Also i can't made another account because i already bougth 1500 RP for skins i don't wanna waste them :/

Hello my summoner level is 13, i love this game is so great but i get to level 8 and hell matchmaking

Since i get to level 8 i keep getting paired with 9 levels 30 and that's make my game anti fun; why?

For the reasons

what i always get destroyed in lane unless i play support

lvl 13 vs lvl 30 with runes and masteries 1k+ games played pretty much i'm destroyed

i already got banned for inteitonally feeding ( i have never do this) 3 days in the tribunal

/all we got a lvl 13 GG

Like last game we got an ali 0-6 what end 0-11 solo top and i'm was 2-0-1 then 2-3-1 and soraka keep spamming in all chat "report this LEVEL 13 for feeding please"

basically he harrased me for everything because i'm level 13

I'm was playing lux mid and trundle join this refused to give me blue buffs because i'm lvl 13 and start harrasing too

My queues are last 10-15 minutes.

I tink that's was because when i get to level 8 i'm was at 23 wins and 2 defeats and my normal elo was high

But right now i'm like 40 defeats and 35 defeats and this keep join

i'm tired of games were the match is

lvl 30
lvl 30
lvl 30
lvl 30
lvl 30

Vs.

lvl 30
lvl 30
lvl 30
lvl 30
lvl 13

In-game chat: gg lvl 13 report plz noob reported fail "inster champion here" is lvl 13

The last time someone wasn't level 30 besides me was a lvl 22 with like 100 wins and that's like 8 games ago right now

So riot please help me idk what u can do but help me otherwise i will unisntall because i keep getting destroyed in game and harrased to no end by my own teammates

The most common thing i hear on my games is

gg lvl 13

CheezeWhíz

01-25-2012

just uninstall
or dont play your smurf

Elektrye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezeWhíz View Post
just uninstall
or dont play your smurf
I will if riot don't help me in three days
Also i'm dont smurfing i have played alot of years moba games and i'm good at them league of legends is just 1one more to the list.. so

Be good at games< play on a smurf
had to downvote that post sorry

Elektrye

Recruiter

01-25-2012

bump

spHUD

01-25-2012

Has anybody told you to uninstail yet? I've been told to uninstail.

Kineticks

01-25-2012

....senior member

DavidShepard

01-25-2012

With the new bots mode coming up, you could just play vs AI until summoner level 30 (not a good suggestion, I know)

Or you could simply play Dominion until level 30. People aren't as "hardcore" in Dominion.

Also, your explanation seems very biased. I played Summoner's Rift at low summoner level and nobody ever pointed out my level during a match. Pretty sure you can't even SEE other people's summoner levels until the match is over.... I think you're paranoid, to be honest.

ScorchXBanister

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kineticks View Post
....senior member
Look up Emofreezer.

Talks a lot != High level

Pushkar

01-25-2012

bump.

send a ticket to support@riotgames.com
tell them about this.

and hope your problem is fixed.

Ryster

01-25-2012

Based on your builds, my guess is you are just a smurf who is trying to troll for attention.
QSS on an ad carry? yea I dont see many people build that who should in some games...

But if you really are just a moba style player, just keep playing against the 30s until your normal elo goes down to where it should be, anyone who has played a moba before coming to LoL will pubstomp at lvl 1-10 but sometimes that gives you to much elo for what you can handle, so im sorry to say, just keep losing till you face your lvl again

1234511 ... 35