Ever since the Ahri nerf..........

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

01-25-2012

I still have some good success with her and really its not like she's nerfed to such a point that its underpowered but recently what ive come across so many situations of which that for various reasons i need to make a quick getaway from ganks (or team kinda died, bait n run.. )and spirit rush has like 4 second on cooldown, longstory short im stunned/taunted/blahblah and dead. Not really complaining here just really wondering what provoked the nerf. Ive always had clarity as one of my spells so mana is never really a problem as my build is pure glass canon (boots, 3pot, rabadon, evil tome cd,,etc). Ive played her since she was free on my first account and really thinks she's a fun hero to play still. If there's a change that I would like to be made about her its that charm does more dmg like morgana's =P

What do you guys think?

P.S. first post so take it easy on me guys =)

Fishielips

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Yeah, I sort of agree as well.

Tha Fuzz

01-25-2012

I dont really play her but a few of my friends play her excessively. I do think that the nerf on her ult was unwarranted. However, i do think that the rest of the changes to her were well-deserved. She wasnt stupid op before, but she was a bit on the stronger side, so this patch balanced her out a bit. Her viability didnt really go down at all, But that ult was fine before the nerf.

Huudi

01-25-2012

I don't think it was really necessary. The mana thing was warranted, she could spam all day. But her ult was fine the way it was