Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ever since the Ahri nerf..........

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

01-25-2012

I still have some good success with her and really its not like she's nerfed to such a point that its underpowered but recently what ive come across so many situations of which that for various reasons i need to make a quick getaway from ganks (or team kinda died, bait n run.. )and spirit rush has like 4 second on cooldown, longstory short im stunned/taunted/blahblah and dead. Not really complaining here just really wondering what provoked the nerf. Ive always had clarity as one of my spells so mana is never really a problem as my build is pure glass canon (boots, 3pot, rabadon, evil tome cd,,etc). Ive played her since she was free on my first account and really thinks she's a fun hero to play still. If there's a change that I would like to be made about her its that charm does more dmg like morgana's =P

What do you guys think?

P.S. first post so take it easy on me guys =)

Fishielips

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Yeah, I sort of agree as well.

Tha Fuzz

01-25-2012

I dont really play her but a few of my friends play her excessively. I do think that the nerf on her ult was unwarranted. However, i do think that the rest of the changes to her were well-deserved. She wasnt stupid op before, but she was a bit on the stronger side, so this patch balanced her out a bit. Her viability didnt really go down at all, But that ult was fine before the nerf.

Huudi

01-26-2012

I don't think it was really necessary. The mana thing was warranted, she could spam all day. But her ult was fine the way it was