Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I was wondering....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thehipman

01-25-2012

what this post is about just kidding i no troll, i want to know your opinion on boots for Vayne. Berserk Boots or Boots of Swiftness.
Basically depending on the game situation i max tumble or my W like if i beating down on a lane hard i max W because im actually able to pull of the three hit in lane i get berserkers for the extra speed to hit it even more often, or for example the enemy has a support AP zilean that's pissing me off very much so i max Q for that quick harass but its not very viable harass as the mana cost, and i also gets boots of swiftness

In your opinion no matter the situation do you think her passive nullifies boots of swiftness? Or is berserker's just superior with the AS