Champion Counter List

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMagicStik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Noticing a great amount of "What counters what Champion" threads out there I decided with my knowledge and the help of the community I could make a list of Champions and Champions that counter them and a brief description of what sort of playstyle counters this champion for Example: Nasus: Champion 1,2,3 Early aggression to deny cs so he doesn't snowball into late game.

I'm putting down some things that I myself know about personally but, there is alot that I don't know, help out as much as you are confident with and upvote the thread if it helps you, or you like the idea.

Rules for Contributions to the list:
1. Assume the champions go where they typically go. Taric doesnt go mid unfortunately.
2. Some champions are more often played as counterpicks like Teemo and thats almost always what he will be playing as a Top lane melee AD counter pick, but in some situations a Champion IS suitable for a posistion but thats not what the champion is played as the most so when counterpicking said champion, assume the most common posistion, but if said champion CAN counter pick another champion and do well in that lane with little consequence you can put that champion as a counter. For example: Sivir is most commonly played bottom lane so when you think of something that counters her think of ranged AD carrys almost exclusively, but Sivir can counter alot of people in mid like Kassadin, and a tanky AP can take top lane to supplement the AP need so Sivir can be used to counterpick Kassadin who pretty much only plays middle lane.
3. Have a good amount of experience with that champion match up, hopefully in the dominant posistion not the losing side.
4. When you post a potential change state why, we will assume you have experience.
5. As a rule of thumb downvote what you don't agree with and upvote what you do agree with, but if you don't have enough experience on the matter, stay out of it.
6. Finally try to put most of the junglers in top lane because junglers arent easily countered and are typically safe picks.

Here is the List:
Ahri: Kassadin

Akali: Lee Sin, Cho'gath, Garen, Wukong, Champions with AOE or stealth detection and can take her burst and deal it back

Alistar: Ezreal,

Amumu:

Anivia: LeBlanc, Cassiopeia

Annie:

Ashe:

Blitzcrank:

Brand: Nidalee

Caitlyn: Sivir,

Cassiopeia: Kassadin, Xerath

Cho'gath: Warwick,

Corki:

Dr.Mundo:

Evelynn: I'm not going to put anything in this one until she is buffed because pretty much any champ can beat her honestly

Ezreal:

Fiddlesticks: Talon,

Fizz: Talon,

Galio: Talon,

Gangplank: Pantheon,

Garen: Nidalee, Teemo,

Gragas:

Graves:

Heimerdinger: Yorick,

Irelia: Jax,

Janna: Soraka,

Jarvan IV:

Jax:

Karthus: Soraka, LeBlanc, Kassadin

Kassadin: Talon, Gangplank, Sivir

Katarina: Talon,

Kayle:

Kennen: Talon,

Kog'maw: Nasus,

Leblanc: Sivir

Lee Sin: Wukong,

Leona:

Lux:

Malphite:

Malzahar: Soraka, Mordekaiser,

Maokai:

Master Yi: Teemo, Malphite, Rammus

Miss Fortune:

Mordekaiser: Ezreal

Morgana: Mordekaiser,

Nasus: Teemo,

Nidalee:

Nocturne: Teemo,

Nunu: Soraka, Sion, LeBlanc, Champions with Ranged abilitys able to disable his ultimate

Olaf:

Orianna:

Pantheon:

Poppy: Sivir, Nocturne,

Rammus:

Renekton: Teemo, Malphite,

Riven: Sion(AD), Dr.Mundo, Teemo,

Rumble:

Ryze: Cassiopeia,

Sejuani:

Shaco: Master Yi, Riven, Akali, Vlad

Shen:

Shyvanna: Teemo, Malphite,

Singed: Riven

Sion: Cassiopeia,

Sivir:

Skarner: Shyvanna

Sona:

Soraka: Tristana, Miss Fortune, Gangplank, Anybody with healing reduction.

Swain:

Talon: Renekton, Malphite,

Taric:

Teemo:

Tristana:

Trundle: Teemo,

Tryndamere: Teemo, Malphite

Twisted Fate:

Twitch: Lee Sin,

Udyr: Teemo, Dr.Mundo

Urgot:

Vayne:

Veigar: Talon,

Viktor: Mordekaiser, Vladimir,

Vladimir: Fiddlesticks,

Volibear:

Warwick:

Wukong: Renekton,

Xerath: Vladimir,

Xin Zhao: Teemo,

Yorick:

Zilean:

I plan to bump and update this guide daily, if you see any mistakes or things you think should be changed comment!

KaiserSosev

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Go! bump, i'm interested in this

KaiserSosev

01-25-2012

Le Blank: in lane Sivir

Kuxir

01-25-2012

Look for a file floating around, it has a few chars for everyone, try google at least lol

OMG A Banana

01-25-2012

irelia: sion

usually irelia is solo top right? Ad sion is a crazy champ with great ad ans great cc, i've played vs maany irelia top and absolutely destroyed em with ad sion try it out!

TheMagicStik

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuxir View Post
Look for a file floating around, it has a few chars for everyone, try google at least lol
This is an attempt at getting all the champions in one place, making it easy to access and saving you time.

OMG A Banana

01-25-2012

poppy: nocturne/sivir

she needs that "heroic charge" to nuke people down, that spell shield counters her very well

KRYPTØNITE

01-25-2012

the problem with this is you don't need every champion to a counter. Teemo will counter every ad melee, and that should be basic knowledge. But hard counters should be listed.

OMG A Banana

01-25-2012

vladimir: fiddlesticks

Mid lane fiddle rapes vlad nuff' said

PrincessLunestia

01-25-2012

Gangplank: Pantheon. Hard.

12345 ... 9