Picking champs in champ select screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aphrojack

01-24-2012

Picking team comp:

The pecking order is based on ELO, even if you know you're a bomb mid player but you're LAST pick, you have to deal with getting which ever role is not picked. This means, you can't call AD bot if you're second, third, fourth, or fifth pick if 1st person picks it. That's like being the last kid in a lunch line and eating first. Just how the game is brossssss!

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I don't understand your example of a lunch line.

aphrojack

01-24-2012

If you're last person in the lunch line you don't get to eat first. If you're last person to to pick, you don't get to pick first. Why was that so difficult for you?

MoonWarth

01-24-2012

Bad idea because if you the best mid ever and you have to jungle to fill in the role. then that's just bad.

Pleb Nation 420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I guess I have to be the one to ask, "and your point is?"

aphrojack

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonWarth View Post
Bad idea because if you the best mid ever and you have to jungle to fill in the role. then that's just bad.
I understand that it may be a bad idea, but it's what works logically.

Clifford Steel

01-24-2012

Thats like saying "Joe Montana I know you're an amazing Quarterback, but you've gotta kick this game" .... trolls be trolls I guess

aphrojack

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by On With The Show View Post
I guess I have to be the one to ask, "and your point is?"
My point is, I'm tired of being the second person to pick, running to the bathroom, picking GP top, and the last person in the comp saying "HEY I CALLED TOP". Yeah, well sorry, I got first pick. Call me a ****, but when I'm bot I don't really call a position, I just fill in the roles like a good boy should.

aphrojack

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamm View Post
Thats like saying "Joe Montana I know you're an amazing Quarterback, but you've gotta kick this game" .... trolls be trolls I guess
Actually, if Joe Montanta were so good (in this scenario) why is he on bottom? I don't think that is a valid metaphor.

Radinferno

01-24-2012

you may be a great mid, but what's to say that the other person who picked mid isn't a better mid? it's not like you know the person enough to say that you're 100% better than the other person. it's also good to learn how to play everything else, because you WILL not be miding 100% of the time so get over it.