LF duo ranked, idiots\trolls need not apply

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elitehumanity

01-22-2012

Whats crackin folks! Im a regular LoL player from australia and im frikkin sick to death of getting matched with bloody fail players, it makes me wanna bash my younger sibling and stab my nan (i all caps rage often at the lack of general knowledge, skill and strategy of the average player) feel free to hit me up here or add on LoL if u would like to faceroll some of the lesser players and get ur elo up. Mains are Rumble (tanky\ap\bully) gailo (MR offtank\ap) graves (crit stuff) fids (where did ur team go?) and rest all round decent\adaptable play style. I have most champs unlocked and im willing to give and take advice and constructive criticism where appropriate.

Paradoxxical

01-22-2012

i'd be interested, just time zones may get interesting, im From canada, so its something like a 16 hour difference

ChrisNinja

01-22-2012

Add me. I am new to ranked and want to get started!

4BIG Logicks

01-22-2012

Ahh i feel the same and i'm australian
Feel free to add me i play ranked solo usually occasionally with other friends

elitehumanity

01-22-2012

no worrys guys, ill add and let the face rolling begin. I play a fair bit so time differnce shouldnt be a problem. I i find a decent player i click with ill happily make times to do consistant ranked games

Rykk9

01-23-2012

Rykk9 ingame name add me

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

Add me too everyone! I've played over 200 ranked games.

Ill Mystic Ill

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinjaNinjaBiatch View Post
i'd be interested, just time zones may get interesting, im From canada, so its something like a 16 hour difference
Or an 8 hour difference?