@Riot Changes To Map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XXXandBEER

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huudi View Post
it's like marketing, buying in bulk will always have more of a discount because it's more of an investment and requires more money. If the BW was the same amount, then you would have no decision-making process about whether to wait, or buy it right away
I see your point but this isnt real life marketing you dont have infinite storage space and in this case you only have 6 inventory slots. Idk it can go either way imo depends on what you think is more important and i think item slots are more important.

Snowrelax

01-26-2012

itt:
no one understands the time value of money

Snowrelax

01-26-2012

How about this:

Let's 1v1.

I'll give you 50,000 gold after 20 minutes, but I get to start the game with 8,000 gold and I can't gain gold from cs or kills for the rest of the game.

Sounds fair?

1 900 Annie

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reathien View Post
Pro Tip, The blasting want is used for some very high up powerful items (Deathcap/Rylai's/Rod of ages) where the NLR is used for only 2 items. Making BW cheaper would in turn lower the cost of these more powerful items making them easier to attain right off the bat, and PS< you shouldnt be blindly stacking these stats anyhow, never will you need TWO blasting wands at any one time, its smarter to build say a RoA for hp/mana or maybe a Rylai's for the slow, but actually think about what your going to do with the base item, not just the base item itsself.
I tend to get 2 blasting wands after my deathcap, because generally I can afford to do so and i'm going to turn them in to something else + the 115 or so ap that the 2 blasting wands give goes a long way. (including masteries + dc effect for the 115)

lilbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2012

This guy will never understand.