god let the junglers be ???????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CranberrySauce

01-25-2012

so iv played lol for over a year now, and i love to jungle, always have and always will. So wtf is going on in normal games ??for the last 4 days almost every normal game iv joined , iv been trolled at the start for going jungle. noobs crying jungleing doesnt work qq i cant solo qq why jungle in a normal game???? firsat off yes jungle in a normal game or even bots long before you go stomping threw a ranked game unless you just wanna get team reported!!! and second is someone is gonna jungle dont ****ing troll them all ****ing game just deal with and work with the jun gler and you might win. i even had a ******* follow me threw the jungle the otherday killing all the mobs and trolling me, made us lose off top just cause they dont understand jungleing!! i mean its great lol has all these millons of new players now, but i wish some of these noobs would learn to stfu and learn to play before they go trolling about i dont know why ppl jungle !

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

The thing that I've seen is that people think you're going to lose top lane and feed if it's 1v2. They don't know how to play defensively with someone like Cho'Gath to save the lane, actually get more farmed, and overall benefit your team. Other than that, I have no idea why peeps would do that.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

I remember those normals at lower levels when I was learning jungling and people complained that they had to 1 v 2. It teaches you not to try to harass (often results in more damage for you and death)

likeomgitsadam

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , he'll be analyzing top level Jungling for "In the Woods Wednesday" over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !