Best beginner Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EcksPeshial

01-24-2012

So I'm curious who is the best champion to start learning/getting better at jungling with, more or less "Easymode" jungling. I've been trying on Skarner but I just can't seem to do all to well with him. My most experienced champion with jungling is Lee sin, but he seems to be hit or miss for me. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cenerae

01-24-2012

If you're trying to learn the basics and want an easy time of it, pick Warwick. He's the safest jungler in the game.

He is not, however, a good ganker pre-6. Nunu would be a good second choice if you want someone with better ganks while still having a safe clear.

There are many better junglers out there, but if you want easymode, they're good starting points.

EcksPeshial

01-24-2012

Yeah warwick seems to fall into the same category as the other champions I've been trying to Jungle with, they don't really have good ganking potential. Skarner's ganks are kind of lack luster until 6, Shyvana has no CC (bar exhaust). Maybe I'll try Nunu though, his Ice Blast seems like it could be pretty nice for ganking.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Although Skarner and Lee are top tier junglers, they are not necessarily the easiest to learn on. I would recommend (opposed to nunu and warwick) using udyr for pvp games because his jungle is
1. Fast (Nunu and WW are slow enough to result in underleveling)
2. Safe and Easy (Turtle+ Phoenix, anyone?)
3. Powerful ganks (Bear stance stun)

Team Carry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2012

Another safe jungle to do is fiddlesticks, you can not die as fiddle
you can get dragon earlier than most champs too
can be pretty fun to play with his ult

Though if you want a good ganker you have to take the risk because the good gankers are not always the safe jungle i would rather have an average skarner or lee sin than a ww that is good

Tyrang

01-25-2012

Good lord, ppl plz stop suggesting horrible jungle like ww or nunu. They are no longer good in this new jungle.

Easy jungler..... GP. AFK jungler.

Easy top tier jungle..... Skarner. The other top tier junglers are all slightly tricky in their own way.

Again.... DO NOT PICK WW OR NUNU. They are no longer good.

sunamcmkcin

01-25-2012

warwick.

MufasahDragon

01-25-2012

I would go with udyr. He can start with pretty much anything, clear the jungle super fast at high health, and then gank quite well.

ThePinkestPony

01-25-2012

Listed in order if easiest to jungle:
1. Fiddlesticks
2. Nunu
3. Warwick

I would only recommend those to someone who has never jungled and needs to get learn the difficulties of minions and good pathing and ganking times. The above champions will let you stay alive long of to get a good feel of what you are supposed to be doing in a jungle. If you try to jump straight into a top tier jungler you will most likely die, get underleveled, be useless to you're team, and feed.

Champions I would recommend when you become better adjusted:
1. Nocture
2. Udyr
3. Skarner

They are fast, do plenty of damage, and are probably the best early game gankers in my opinion. Good luck with you're jungling.

Gato Muerto

01-25-2012

For NEW junglers who don't have full runes, it would be WW or Nunu. Fiddle is close, but is easily ganked at blue sine EVERYONE knows he will be there.

Add on top of that, for people with full rune pages, I would add Amumu and Rammus. Tanks NEED that farm in order to tank later in the game, and this gets them out of the lane (where they are weaker) and into the jungle where their gank potential and ability to get CS will make a difference in late-game.