Ranked 3s Comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spirit Osiris

01-24-2012

So in our team comp, we Run Sejuani. Morg. Trynda. so far it seems like a strong team, using Tryn to jungle, but. So far we havn't lost a game yet. im wondering if this is a good Comp. or is it a soso one? because if tryns banned we trade out for riven or wukong, morg for Ahri or brand, and Sejuani for Gragas. same roles tho Tank, Ap, AD.

Would love some feedback from other players, see what we can change or make different

Coola

01-24-2012

The comp itself is good because of the really good initiation and cc on that team. Not sure how strong sejuani is as a solo though.

I think a wukong or riven work better than trynd though, but I don't know how much damage sejuani does sooo yea... Otherwise I think your comp is fine as long as the bans aren't trynd, riven and morgana, which are possible bans.

Spirit Osiris

01-24-2012

Yeah, But as I personly play Sejuani, i build her ultimate tank, going from Philo/Heart into sunfire from there

Wheredigo

01-25-2012

i agree with coola. it's a good team comp. honestly trynd and morgana will be banned in most ranked games. honestly i see gragas riven brand being the top combo out of that group of chars.

Spirit Osiris

01-25-2012

So officially changing to Wukong/Riven. Sejuani - Tank, and Morgana. Good strong team comp but we still lose to some of those teams, and better players XD, Wukong was taken by the other team, we tossed in riven, but karma and jax too much with the wukong. Guess we just bad at this game never to get better =(

Pawstruck

01-25-2012

Wait, your opponents aren't banning Tryn on TT?

lol