Summoners Rift in Minecraft!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frizzy350

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakeDemon View Post
lol no way it took him an hour. he has another video that plays after which shows it "in progress".

if it only took him an hour why does he want a "summoner showcase" or whatever for it? this is pathetic and you all just feel bad for him
using mcedit? yes he could easily make that in under an hour. im assuming u dont know what that program is and are just howling for attention. idk why u think ur opinion should be valued on these forums when u havent even started to play ranked lol.

QuakeDemon

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local Asian View Post
Whoa Whoa Whoa, I don't think this is Pathetic, It was winter break and I had many time in my hands, This is not easy to make looking at a picture and trying to make the map detailed as possible one block at a time. Also this is just a video of what I made in Minecraft, why even bother with this thread if you think this is pathetic, Waste of my time? I think you wasted yours.
just trying to shame you into not doing any more of that. would your father be proud of this "accomplishment"?

you have time on your hands and you do this? i shake my head slowly for you.
you admit it's not easy and you admit you tried to make it detailed.

i say again: waste of time

QuakeDemon

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzy350 View Post
using mcedit? yes he could easily make that in under an hour. im assuming u dont know what that program is and are just howling for attention. idk why u think ur opinion should be valued on these forums when u havent even started to play ranked lol.
you even read his post moron? he just said it took him a long time

FrancaLingua

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
your trolling and idiocy is a tremendous waste of time :P I'm sure "your father would be proud of what you are doing"

at least his efforts were mildly creative

+1 for feeding the trolls though.

Byrant

01-24-2012

Quote:
just trying to shame you into not doing any more of that. would your father be proud of this "accomplishment"?

you have time on your hands and you do this? i shake my head slowly for you.
you admit it's not easy and you admit you tried to make it detailed.

i say again: waste of time
First of all, what does my father have to do with this? This has nothing to do with my Dad. Yes I had time on my hands, it was winter break! I don't think I wasted my time on the separate days when I made this during the break. Also I'm wasting my time on this pointless argument with you about something. Like a again, if you just want to argue with people, don't bother wasting your time and do something else.

QuakeDemon

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancaLingua View Post
your trolling and idiocy is a tremendous waste of time :P I'm sure "your father would be proud of what you are doing"

at least his efforts were mildly creative

+1 for feeding the trolls though.
i doubt Local Asian even knows who his dad is, he never had a good masculine role model so he makes minecraft levels that take his whole winter break. even people who like it say he screwed up and made the lanes too narrow. and you want to try to bring my father in to well i never knew my father neither, he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her

RaunchyOctopus

01-24-2012

Quote:
i doubt Local Asian even knows who his dad is, he never had a good masculine role model so he makes minecraft levels that take his whole winter break. even people who like it say he screwed up and made the lanes too narrow. and you want to try to bring my father in to well i never knew my father neither, he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her
the fail is strong with this one XD

dude you are trying WAAAAY to hard at trolling, really. you can't brute force it like everything you attempt in your little life, use some finesse for crying out loud, your attempts are just sad :P

as for the dad, who cares? he certainly didn't bring it up, you did, troll failing HARD! (with the exception that i took the bait trolololol)

QuakeDemon

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaunchyOctopus View Post
the fail is strong with this one XD

dude you are trying WAAAAY to hard at trolling, really. you can't brute force it like everything you attempt in your little life, use some finesse for crying out loud, your attempts are just sad :P

as for the dad, who cares? he certainly didn't bring it up, you did, troll failing HARD! (with the exception that i took the bait trolololol)
i'm not trolling. this minecraft thing he did is embarrassing and stupid. just cuz i also relate to what you're saying in your songs so when i have a crummy day i drift away and put em on doesn't mean i'm not serious

Frizzy350

01-24-2012

Quote:
oh werd? was in the midst of posting when he posted that, so no i did not read that. still could have been done in 5-10 hours. maybe if u spent that much time playing lol u'd realize how ****ty ur irelia builds are.

2/10 troll. level up ur game and ur trolling, both need much practice.

IS12362900759216

01-24-2012

Quote:
i'm not trolling. this minecraft thing he did is embarrassing and stupid. just cuz i also relate to what you're saying in your songs so when i have a crummy day i drift away and put em on doesn't mean i'm not serious
idiotic opinion. personally i think not interecting with people > being an @$$hat trying to "interact" with people

what is this i don't even....

1234567 ... 8