Should Riot either release a g15 app or at least give us the code to access this info

Eff yes 347 96.39%
Hells no 13 3.61%
Voters: 360. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] How many people want a G15/G19 app

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TC Barky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

For all you g15/g19 users out there... and even those who have no idea what I am talking about.
I'm talking about a "relatively" simple applet which will show us the stats window (the same one mapped by default to C) and/or the live scoreboard on our lovely little keyboard-bound screens.

Shvolc

07-20-2010

Yeah this would be great. Also, why would you say no to this?! There is no unfair advantage or anything, looking down at the screen on your keyboard is no better than hitting tab or c for this info.

D3210210

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2010

I would love to see something like this. Glad this was posted.
I love my G19 and I think a lot of people would love to take advantage of the screen in game. Just something simple that shows the 'Tab' screen or 'C' screen. (Wouldn't complain if the shop could be shown either.)
Thanks Riot for an amazing game and for putting up with people's complaining every day about this free service you offer.

-D3210210-

TC Barky

08-09-2010

*cough* bump

EquilibriumX

08-23-2010

Please make such app riot

redbush

08-23-2010

I have a G13 and I would love a LoL app.

pK

08-26-2010

You may want it, but will probably never get it. If you didn't notice, Riot decided to partner with Razer, and Razer being extremely competitive with Logitech, there will probably, if any, only have apps made by 3rd parties, or apps for razer equipment.

I FED WHAT DO

08-27-2010

Do want

Crashez

08-29-2010

Request it on the G15/G19 modding forum. Someone will definitely make it

Villiroth

08-29-2010

Sounds epic and as funny as it sounds that sounds like an epic keyboard. I might have to go get one...