Rage about Tyrandamere, but what about other champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeleste

03-31-2012

The first page of this forum list has about 5 complain threads about tyrnd. You guys just got mad because you cant play against him. Morgana and Ashe in a lane sweep him so bad he cant get back to jungle after Morgana's Dark Binding if it lands. Ashe ultis and he wouldnt get anywhere near the brush in top. mid he would run top brush and you can circle around as ashe. You guys are very immature about him and need to focus on other things. so what if he has big crit? team gank him if you guys are really that mad. other overpowered champs or champ teams are what you need to focus on. STOP RAGING ABOUT TYRANDAMERE!

lirm

03-31-2012

I agree with your sentiment, people do rage too much about Tryndamere. He's rookie sauce. But your grammer confused me somewhat.

Plus 1'd anyway.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

LEE fk soop plz nerf this champ

Xeleste

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
I agree with your sentiment, people do rage too much about Tryndamere. He's rookie sauce. But your grammer confused me somewhat.

Plus 1'd anyway.

Lixa, you really do complain allot about tyrandamere. and my grammar was a little off. it was my first post. i'm just tired of hearing people romp and stomp about tyrandamere.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

trynd sucking champ so op

Boo

03-31-2012

team gank? brb, spinning through wall

lirm

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Spinning through wall? Brb, flashing after you. Or skill shotting you through the wall.

Tryn is not the only champ with a through wall port.

Shen, Ez, Trist to name a few. All of whom are capable of destroying Tryn if put in the right hands.

Edit - Also, there are countless abilities that shoot through walls. If he's stupid enough to leave his escape too late, just snipe him.

Axil

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
Spinning through wall? Brb, flashing after you. Or skill shotting you through the wall.

Tryn is not the only champ with a through wall port.

Shen, Ez, Trist to name a few. All of whom are capable of destroying Tryn if put in the right hands.

Edit - Also, there are countless abilities that shoot through walls. If he's stupid enough to leave his escape too late, just snipe him.
lower the range on his spin
trynd balanced now

Xeleste

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
people have ranged champs for a reason.

StepBackHoe

03-31-2012

Ashe isn't very viable TT. Just saying :P

Trynd is easily countered, and more of a stomp machine. As soon as you have a 1250 elo in TT ranked, suddenly, everyone knows how to beat and counter him.

Singed op troll all the things nerf plox. (Please don't. I love him with all my heart)