Do Our Best For 15 Then Surrender

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Troy Spiral

01-24-2012

Play for 15 (try our best) then surrender, regardless. Twisted Treeline Only

VERY different mentality thinking "what champions are good very early game? how do i build differently?"

I dont always have as much time as I'd like (and I'm a weirdo and like this sort of thing) but I also don't want to hassle people that arent on the same page , and also don't want to surrender if the other people dont want to.

So we'd need a full 3 v 3 premade so it wouldnt screw over anyone in the queue if there was just 2 of us.

Friend me
or join channel Twisted Casual
or troyspiral@gmail.com

(if you find this post at some later time and its not bumped or seems "old" it probably isnt hit me up anyhow, posts fall off the main pages of these forums fairly fast (although not so much on TT)

NOTE: Since the in-game chat client sucks, and I get random adds all the time (which I decline) if you would post something here on this post, email me or skype IM me saying something like "about the 15 min games" that would be helpful as i have no clue who a random add request is from.

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I used to do something similar when premading with my 2 little brothers a few months ago, we would play for around 20 min doing our best and whichever the result was at that timeframe we would surrender anyway.

It was only for fun but it turned out to be a lot better than we imagined. Needless to say, all the teams we surrendered to while we were winning always ended up loving us or adding us after the matches. One of the matches we were even hitting their nexus after an ace

Pretty fun but not recommended if you get mad at losses or similar, cause you will lose a lot (specially if you put the timeframe only 15 min). Best to do with friends / family and in a trolly manner so you cant be dissapointed!

Add me if you want, I could be up for it but I cant play until the unofficial mac client devs find a fix for the sejuani patch which should be next week or so hopefully.

Troy Spiral

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsCollective View Post
I used to do something similar when premading with my 2 little brothers a few months ago, we would play for around 20 min doing our best and whichever the result was at that timeframe we would surrender anyway.

It was only for fun but it turned out to be a lot better than we imagined. Needless to say, all the teams we surrendered to while we were winning always ended up loving us or adding us after the matches. One of the matches we were even hitting their nexus after an ace

Pretty fun but not recommended if you get mad at losses or similar, cause you will lose a lot (specially if you put the timeframe only 15 min). Best to do with friends / family and in a trolly manner so you cant be dissapointed!

Add me if you want, I could be up for it but I cant play until the unofficial mac client devs find a fix for the sejuani patch which should be next week or so hopefully.
Cool...

Didn't realize the clients would be distinct enough to have one work and one not, but i guess it makes sense. (I remember 20 years ago them saying we'd eventually be "platform indpendant" meaning no Nintendo or PC or whatever - specific software.. still hasnt happened. heh.

Troy Spiral

01-25-2012

Added my Skype info.

Also i was thinking this is a way to "level up" beyond level 30 without screwing anyone over. /ponders

PlayWithMe69

01-25-2012

I'm so down :3

Troy Spiral

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMe69 View Post
I'm so down :3

Sarcasm i assume. Big shock. hehe.

Mid Mia Care Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Hit me up

Troy Spiral

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushland View Post
Hit me up
Cool.

(Making a list of people interested in my friends list.. only has 3 people on it at the moment though hah)

HKnux5112

01-27-2012

I like cake.

Troy Spiral

01-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKnux5112 View Post
I like cake.
Impressive.

12345 ... 8