Team compositions that abuse each other's abilities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

jarvan galio nunu amumu morg

Jarvan traps evryone in while galio ults,
then nunu falsh and ult with amumu for longer stun
and morg aoe stun

DeadSalvation

01-25-2012

Jarvan, Galio, Katarina, NuNu, Morgana

Pit of taunted death lotus deep freeze. And a soul sucker as a cherry

Velindor

01-25-2012

Galio, Cho, Fizz, Cassiopeia, Vlad
Galio ults, when they're together cho knocks up, Vlad will pool in, after pool drop ult and tides, fizz drops chum the waters, and when they finally stop getting knocked up, cho silences. All the while, cassy is bombarding them with her slow, poisons, and stun.

DoubleSin

01-25-2012

Morgana -> Amumu -> Fiddle -> Katarina -> Karthus

The all out AoE is insane, but then again it is all AP damage.

I have also considered this one which I think is pretty clever (and VIABLE):

Galio taunt ult -> Begin Pantheon ult on top of Galio -> Orianna Ult on top of Galio to tighten them up -> Lux stun the team -> Pantheon drops in and sprays -> Lux Ult

Now that's only 4 people. You can add multiple types of 5th players. My suggestion is a range AD carry like MF or Twitch who could ult spray throughout the entire ordeal. I think an Amumu would also work as the 5th player with an ult after Lux's Ult to keep everyone stuck in place. Rammus could also work for a 2nd taunt to either help Galio keep people tight for Orianna ult and also for the Ult AoE and ball stun post-combo.

This team comp has tanks, tons of CC, AD melee, Support, AD Range, AP range, jungler possibilities. I really want to try this but don't have all the right pieces within my friends.

UbberTengen

01-26-2012

Once i was matched against: Nunu, Galio, Morgana, Amumu and Shaco.
My whole team was full of squishy champs....

Once i had this SICK team, Blitz, Singed, Alistair, Lb and i was Ashe. So much cc.. and it was my team this time

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Have you ever tried Ahri+Rammus+Shen+Teemo? i dont remember who was the fifth member on my team but i do remember something someone from the enemy team said.
Too much taunt.......including Teemo

Legendary Mochi

01-26-2012

Ashe, Anivia, Nunu, Sejuani, Tryndamere = MOAR SLOW PLZ! ( ゚▽゚)/

Freljord team AND Slowing *****es like a BAWS! If someone gets hits once its gg. My friends and I have been trying this comp since Sejuani came out and it is really fun. I was playing Ashe and both Anivia and I went 20+ kills/2 deaths/2-+assists. I assume its extra fun if they are mostly squishy!
And Tenacity isn't going to save you. It even brought down the mighty Signed!

Give it a try! ~~~ヾ(^∇^)

SaiyntChayde

01-26-2012

amumu, kennen, panth, sona, mf

stuns, snares, and aoe, oh hai!

Quick Rawr

01-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyojiro View Post
Ashe, Anivia, Nunu, Sejuani, Tryndamere = MOAR SLOW PLZ! ( ゚▽゚)/

Freljord team AND Slowing *****es like a BAWS! If someone gets hits once its gg. My friends and I have been trying this comp since Sejuani came out and it is really fun. I was playing Ashe and both Anivia and I went 20+ kills/2 deaths/2-+assists. I assume its extra fun if they are mostly squishy!
And Tenacity isn't going to save you. It even brought down the mighty Signed!

Give it a try! ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
That's a fun idea. Do you send Nunu or Sejuani to the jungle?

Werevark

01-26-2012

Team Caw Caw. Run Fiddlesticks, Anivia, and Swain in bird form. Have Fiddle ult over a wall and have the other two flash in, screaming 'CAW CAW CAW' in all chat. The enemy will be forever scarred, and it will result in an instant surrender vote, or lols.