dominion cursor bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shangra

07-31-2012

I don't even risk it anymore. I enjoy Dominion but this bug is too much.

HopeIdunLose

07-31-2012

Solution: don't play dominion.

Shangra

08-03-2012

Keep this at the top. Still NOT RESOLVED! ANy Updates?

HopeIdunLose

08-09-2012

forgotten topic? bump? maybe?

Pewker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2012

It still happens....

Zilent10

08-10-2012

I'm a big Dominion fan for a single reason. My job entails me often getting called out to do something and once finished I have about 30minutes before I'm called again. Usually I just read a book, or watch some TV, but I'm a big fan of LoL so I would always prefer to be in-game. This time frame of 30 minutes is just to small for a Summoners rift but is PERFECT for a Dominion game.

On average I play about 10-20 Dominion games a day, and I'd guess in about half of them my mouse cursor just disappears for a couple minutes. And that's not even taking into account the amount of times it just doesn't come back. In fact right now I'm having a bit of trouble writing this as my mouse decided to call it quits in the last game i played.

To further antagonize the problem, I have to make sure all my work is closed down before playing a game, because I wouldn't want to lose my cursor then accidentally edit something.

All I can really say is I'm disappointed after several months this issue has not been resolved, and for such a large issue, has barely got any attention.

Shangra

08-13-2012

It is a very large issue that is ignored! I wish they would support Dominion or shut it down.

Mesama

08-14-2012

I have never broken anything raging and yet i wanted to when i got this bug AGAIN while playing Nidalee.

Attachment 509964

Vidal

08-16-2012

Every time it happens to me it is when my crsor moves over a tower, does not matter what champion also it happens every game.

Alastan

08-18-2012

I play dominion often, especially custom mode dominion. This bug has happened to me twice, and my friend three times while he is playing a game with me. Every time it happens we have to restart our computers to fix the problem.