dominion cursor bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veni13

04-30-2012

Bump.
Bug is still around and well, kindly fix.

Redeemed In Fire

04-30-2012

90% sure it has something to do with the minimap though I haven't pinned it down to what.

Sterlin104

05-05-2012

Just lost a game Cause of this so here my dxdiag

Magical Magi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

This bug has been around since the intro of Dominion. How is this not solved yet? This actually occurs more often now. Like every game or every other game for some reason. Fix this!

Dartox

05-06-2012

Guys we need to tell ATI about this bug so they can try and fix it,

AMD Catalyst Crew Driver Feedback Form link below

http://www.amdsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D27E29B0E3

Somenakedguy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

This is still happening incredibly frequently to me when playing dominion, figured I'd throw in a report and keep the thread alive.

Nxamaya

05-12-2012

I most of the times get this bug my game runs at 60 fps at max graphics, so no problem there, attaching the dxdiag...

btw: i get it when i minimize or ALT+TAB the game and then resume, lately tho i get it just suddendly, when i'm playing ONLY dominion.

Idwal

05-14-2012

Bumping this because it just happened to me again.

Xigbar

05-14-2012

Yeah, just had this happen to me twice in one game, really frustrating and i'm glad I don't play pvp often...some attention to this would be nice.

Magical Magi

05-18-2012

Hey rickless, where's the update? Have you forgotten about this? Can we fix this 8 month old or however long it is. It's been happening since launch of dominion. So why not make this a higher priority and fix it! You're all talk and no action. It's sickening a company and its employees all have this attitude that they'll talk about the new updates and everything on the forums yet never deliver.