Most exciting champion to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Khyber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

Like is a sense of being dynamic and always having risks about your plays?

For me it's Leblanc, or I guess this could be said for any assassin really. I love being able to fly in and nuke someone in one second flat. It just feels good. Like a day ago I was playing against a Teemo...

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2013

naut for me. i love being an astroNAUT and hooking stuff. either that or shyvana. nothing like big dragons lol. sadly, i hardly get to play either.

Pylair

05-20-2013

Indeed, Lb is one of the most sexually exciting champions in the game. I would say Janna is next on the list.

Romantic Metro

05-20-2013

lol Talon is satisfying. He hits fast and he hits hard. If you mess up timing and/or positioning there's a good chance you're going to die. Zed same thing.

I also enjoy Fizz cause he can just maneuver around with his Q and E (his troll poll) just trolling enemies trying to stall them.

th3 albo

05-20-2013

i usualy play pantheon top or bot poorly ,but when i play panth in dominion, even when my team loses i win, lost games 24/3/15, 32/1/12, his r, and ghost, you can be everywhere, you're in bot, brusting a squishy like ashe or shaco, and then r to top and gank a darius

Eloquid

05-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khyber View Post
Like is a sense of being dynamic and always having risks about your plays?

For me it's Leblanc, or I guess this could be said for any assassin really. I love being able to fly in and nuke someone in one second flat. It just feels good. Like a day ago I was playing against a Teemo...

I report LB players for unskilled, the same some people report Kassa players by default.
I also do that for Diana players. It just feels good.

Danage

05-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
I report LB players for unskilled, the same some people report Kassa players by default.
I also do that for Diana players. It just feels good.
LeBlanc is MUCH harder to play than Kass for Dominion.

brownbruiser

05-22-2013

warwick

naotasan

05-22-2013

Veigar is the most rewarding when played correctly.

Malah

05-22-2013

Sejuani and Irelia are both excellent for adrenaline junkies. Have to find that right mix of damage and defense that you can jump onto a team, beat them senseless, and either survive the encounter or take enough of them with you for it to be a win. Assassintankbruisercarry, indeed. (Sej drops the assassin part for an extra tank tag.)