Shyvana or Sejuani?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname076325

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Between the two you listed, Shyvanna, hands down.

Sejuani is worthless tbh. Incredibly slow clear times make you vulnerable to counter jungle and unable to do the same to your opponent. Low DPS means you can put on your super slow when you gank, but you have to rely entirely on the lane to do damage for you. And you're just a walking frozen mallet with a stun ult in late game. She's also worthless as a solo top because you scale like poop with farm compared to other top laners who will do more for your team. As a jungler, skarner does everything you do twenty to thirty times better.

Shyvanna is really, really strong. Her ganks are serviceable when you have exhaust and/or ultimate available. Her clear time is super fast and she has a built-in escape which means you can freely counterjungle your opponent and stay at a higher level than other junglers. She's dominant with farm late game and can easily counter jungle from the top lane which makes her a good choice top too. One of the strongest champions in the game right now.

No question: Shyvanna.

Kikiodead

01-26-2012

What these guys are saying about runes are true, but I totally get that feeling of almost having enough for a top tier champion. I have Shyvanna and it is the best investment I have ever made. I tear my jungle to pieces and counter jungle like a boss. When it comes to ganks I'm not out there to do a **** ton a damage. Im there to lower armor and use her ult to move enemy champions for my team.

Don't get me wrong. Her damage out put is amazing. Especially if you rush a warmogs and atmas. ( I usually have 2 warmogs, boots of mobility, atmas, frozen mallet, and thornmail or force of nature depending on where most of the focus on me is based from) She does not have the cc Sejuani does obviously but consider thats all Sejuani has I feel Shyvanna has a ton more utility.

Hope I helped you out with your decision! (:

Werevark

01-26-2012

Sejuani flat. That stun is dumb, and she has a gap closer, enabling her to gank easier. She has less damage, but she winds up being more mobile with piggy-charge, and with more CC herself.

LegionWarlord

01-26-2012

Shyvanna is the better jungler although i play sejuani in lane and she is amazingly OP get a jungle ganker like shyv to help you out and you win!

Origin ؃ World

01-26-2012

Go for Sejuani !

TotallyInsane

01-26-2012

9/10 wins with Shyvana in the bush lately. Enough said? Shyv seems to be a great counter for teams with alot of AP, just build her with Wriggles, Merc Threads, Wits End, Warmogs and Guardian Angel/Thornmail (Thornmail for the ranged AD's, who spams auto attack), and youre good to go

For the record, I hate playing AGAINST a good Sejuani. Sejuani might be a better counter for teams with more AD, just rush the ranged AD with a stun or whatevs, and get him out of the fight

mojib

01-26-2012

Sejuani will be in the champ rotation next week so hold onto that IP for a few more days before deciding.

brossef

01-26-2012

if your jungleing, then dont pick shyvana, everytime she comes to gank all i do is slowly walk towards my turret, junglers without cc are fail sauce.

Frightfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2012

Far as it goes shyvana is great for a solo top lane or jungling. yeah no cc but she has her ult to close a gap and her W to get an extra minimum 30% speed boost plus it deals aoe dmg around her. pair that with a hit on your E and a well placed Q even if its not to your target champ and you can kill a low hp target with the extra or a higher health with the full hit of it. admitedly better junglers but of the two id go shyvana until i see or play a better sejuani.