Shyvana or Sejuani?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toltz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I am currently saving up my IP (I have around 5500 right now) to invest in a jungler, as i currently do not have one(around level 21 and realy starting to play ALOT) I main Anivia in mid lane, or Shaco in jungle. I have played a little Shyvana(as a Tank) and no Sejuani, but Ive seen her in action and im interested in playing her. Hopefully i will get to pay her when she is free but... as of this, who should i get?

yes i realize shaco is a jungler but i usually play him bottom lane/counter-jungler if i see an opening

Emeraldw

01-24-2012

If your dead set on one of them, Sejuani is a fantastic ganker and decent farmer. Shyvana is a fantastic farmer and not very good at ganking.

Sejuani is a tank, while Shyv is also a tank, she can do a lot of AOE damage, but no CC. While Sejuani has a ton of CC.

Both work really.

But if your getting a jungler, there are a lot of other/better options to really get into doing jungle.

S0Stronk

01-24-2012

IMO, Shyvana is best jungler/counter-jungler in the game.

AeonTek

01-24-2012

If you are level 21 you should be buying runes, not champs

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

If you haven't jungled much I would recommend getting other champs that are better at jungling for people who haven't done a lot of it.

Facefoxa

01-25-2012

I'd reccomend Udyr, super easy to learn and carries really really hard.

Yung Teppei

01-25-2012

I vote for Shyvana. She hits very hard for a tanky dps and doesn't have mana issues while sejuani imo does weak late game.

And to the guy that says shyvana isn't good at ganking, I disagree completely. Use ultimate to push enemy teams back and hit them like a truck, it's enough to give overextenders a second thought. Shyvana is a game changer, a tanky dps capable of carrying the team.

likeomgitsadam

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , he'll be analyzing top level Jungling for "In the Woods Wednesday" over at www.own3d.tv/phrank !

Toltz

01-26-2012

Thx for all your help... and mi planning on getting runes soon

IIusima

01-26-2012

at lvl 20 start buying runes cuz people get more skills when ur just buying champs