Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shyvana or Sejuani?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toltz

01-24-2012

I am currently saving up my IP (I have around 5500 right now) to invest in a jungler, as i currently do not have one(around level 21 and realy starting to play ALOT) I main Anivia in mid lane, or Shaco in jungle. I have played a little Shyvana(as a Tank) and no Sejuani, but Ive seen her in action and im interested in playing her. Hopefully i will get to pay her when she is free but... as of this, who should i get?

yes i realize shaco is a jungler but i usually play him bottom lane/counter-jungler if i see an opening

Emeraldw

01-24-2012

If your dead set on one of them, Sejuani is a fantastic ganker and decent farmer. Shyvana is a fantastic farmer and not very good at ganking.

Sejuani is a tank, while Shyv is also a tank, she can do a lot of AOE damage, but no CC. While Sejuani has a ton of CC.

Both work really.

But if your getting a jungler, there are a lot of other/better options to really get into doing jungle.

S0Stronk

01-24-2012

IMO, Shyvana is best jungler/counter-jungler in the game.

AeonTek

01-24-2012

If you are level 21 you should be buying runes, not champs

SavageWolves

01-24-2012

If you haven't jungled much I would recommend getting other champs that are better at jungling for people who haven't done a lot of it.

Facefoxa

01-25-2012

I'd reccomend Udyr, super easy to learn and carries really really hard.

i is ryan

01-25-2012

I vote for Shyvana. She hits very hard for a tanky dps and doesn't have mana issues while sejuani imo does weak late game.

And to the guy that says shyvana isn't good at ganking, I disagree completely. Use ultimate to push enemy teams back and hit them like a truck, it's enough to give overextenders a second thought. Shyvana is a game changer, a tanky dps capable of carrying the team.

likeomgitsadam

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Hey all , There's this great commentator streaming right now , he'll be analyzing top level Jungling for "In the Woods Wednesday" over at http://www.own3d.tv/phrank !

Toltz

01-26-2012

Thx for all your help... and mi planning on getting runes soon

IIusima

01-26-2012

at lvl 20 start buying runes cuz people get more skills when ur just buying champs