Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another Dom Player Gone Because Riot Ignore The Map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-24-2012

Quote:
Kiddalee:
Coop vs AI Dominion is not ignoring Dominion. If anything, it's a reason why they had to set other projects aside. I would prefer other improvements, though, like this cursor bug and the node hitbox size. Adding another queue to Dominion is just going to make queue times longer and matchmaking even less accurate.

This post was made before the Coop vs Ai Dominion.

Tale Feather

01-24-2012

Not just a Dominion player though, a League of Legends player. Perhaps that should be more important factor here.

Riot needs to realize there are players who only play for dominion now, and they're a base they should pay attention to, as they're the pioneers and dedicated base that will grow with this mode.

At the very least, more open feedback on issues like these should be given. "Hey, we've noted the bug and are investigating." would be enough to curtail some of these issues.

It's still my opinion that it's mainly the player's loss. Updates will happen eventually and taking a break from the game shouldn't be a dedication to never playing again. Though I suppose the mentality is different for the hardcore base. (I play casually.)

If you're enjoying the game play it. If you're not because of a bug, take a break till the bug is fixed. Nobody's holding a gun to your head to play hard or never play - that's a pressure you're putting on yourself.

It's really sad to see this continually happening, but I think a loss of patience isn't the way to go on this. Come back later as updates come and see if it's worthwhile. Meanwhile, the remaining members should keep up the pressure on the hot topics for attention until we get the proper communication we need to keep this community healthy.

Just... don't make a drama fest of it. There's strength in numbers, not egos.

Ensign

01-24-2012

I really don't understand their stance of 'we will wait for the format to mature before supporting it'.

That is the exact polar opposite of everything anyone has ever learned about marketing a product.

seattlebadboy

01-24-2012

Actually its more like upgrading to the Master Sword before going to defeat Ganondorf.

LoL players keep increasing though instead of decreasing. swtor isn't better at all, they're nerfing stuff left and right for scoundrels/operatives.

Phourc

01-24-2012

Hey Feedski, dunno if you're still watching this topic but ricklessabandon was just calling out for any info on this bug - if ya can still contact this guy it sounds like they need help figuring out who it happens to.

Da link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1747083p

twickykid

01-24-2012

The only bug I have ever seen is the when the current neutralized points in the center of the HUD is incorrect.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Quote:
Phourc:
Hey Feedski, dunno if you're still watching this topic but ricklessabandon was just calling out for any info on this bug - if ya can still contact this guy it sounds like they need help figuring out who it happens to.

Da link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1747083p

I actually missed his post completely. I emailed the guy and gave him the link, hopefully he will return and give info on how it happened. Thanks!

PacificStar

01-25-2012

Quote:
TheFeedski:
Went to my site, and had this message in my mail box...

"Lost a game due to cursor bug again, and I'm out. No ranked, they aren't fixing bugs, etc. I'm off to Star Wars for good. Wife's there anyway. (blank) if you want to contact me. I probably won't be coming back to any LoL sites after this message."

But here is why I am posting this on the LoL forum... Just reading through it I see at least one topic a day complaining about the cursor problem. How many people will it have to affect before it actual gets fixed? It feels like the Dominion map is just being ignored completely. Still waiting on that new item that was suppose to come out a while ago after they got rid of Warmogs too. I just have a weird feeling more and more people are leaving Dominion than joining it, due to bugs and problems that never get fixed. This map won't be successful if Riot keeps neglecting it, which sucks, because it has a ton of potential.

EDIT: I'd like to make it clear that this post was made before the announcement of Coop vs Ai Dominion. However, there do still seem to be a lot of bugs people are complaining about.

I was in queue with you the other day, you started complaining in champion select and dodged because shaco wasn't banned. Won't be sad to see you go!

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Quote:
PacificStar:
I was in queue with you the other day, you started complaining in champion select and dodged because shaco wasn't banned. Won't be sad to see you go!

Mmmm, no you weren't. Been doing blind lately, and I never complain when Shaco isn't banned, because most people play him AP. And I definitely didn't dodge. But don't worry, i'm not leaving. If you could read, you would have realized that.