Another Dom Player Gone Because Riot Ignore The Map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpikMagikarp

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulgr1m View Post
I personally don't believe Riot would just ignore Dominion considering how long they worked on it and how much money they put into it. I mean good Lord yall! Jabebot had 45000 people that were listed in his data banks alone, and I think we can all agree a very limited amount of the Dominion player base knew of Jabebot since, as far as I know, you can really only find out about him through this forum (that's how I found him anyway). Not only that but we have to realize that Summoners Rift was out for almost 9+ months without any real ranking system, and Dominion has been out for only 4 months! While I do believe it should come out sooner rather than later, I also think it does need a bit more time to jell!
You speaks my language. I'm a patient person as well, so I don't mind waiting a bit seeing as how Classic has been out for so much longer, but I do agree on "sooner".

In regards to nerfs/buffs, it's not like they don't respond to Dominion. It's the fact that most people still play Classic and do the complaining about their experience in Classic. The only real laning is at bot and that's left to certain champs so maybe it might have more of an impact, but idk. Dominion is so fast-paced and exciting for me that I don't really see any problems aside from usual QQ. Not to mention I haven't seen a red post here in this part of the forums in awhile among other things.

DarkDestiny

01-24-2012

If your talking about where your cursor flies all over the screen then that is an issue between your mouse and your graphics card. Most of the time its a faulty, old, or damaged laser on a laser mouse.

I have over 300 dom games under my belt and I've never experienced any bugs with the mouse.

Stimuz

01-24-2012

the reason it isnt fixed is because its probably difficult to identify whats causing it. 0 issues with that bug here as well and i only heard like 3 people on my team complain about it in all my games.

PetalDance

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDestiny View Post
If your talking about where your cursor flies all over the screen then that is an issue between your mouse and your graphics card. Most of the time its a faulty, old, or damaged laser on a laser mouse.

I have over 300 dom games under my belt and I've never experienced any bugs with the mouse.
No, this is not what people are referring to.

Shaxtenn

01-24-2012

The only attention Riot gives Dominion is Phreak's champion spotlights, dispensing advice like "build Sanguine Blade instead of a Bloodthirster", or "instead of Banshee's Veil, take Odyn's Veil". Even Ricklessabandon stopped making his unpunctuated posts, and it was encouraging to see red post notifiers next to threads that aren't from last year.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaxtenn View Post
The only attention Riot gives Dominion is Phreak's champion spotlights, dispensing advice like "build Sanguine Blade instead of a Bloodthirster", or "instead of Banshee's Veil, take Odyn's Veil". Even Ricklessabandon stopped making his unpunctuated posts, and it was encouraging to see red post notifiers next to threads that aren't from last year.
I haven't seen many Red posts anywhere on the forums, recently. I don't think it's just rickless who has... ahem... abandoned us.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

If only bugs could be fixed just flipping a switch...

They are ignoring dominion as a whole so far, but they've shown they ARE working on fixing that particular bug, there was even a thread asking for feedback to the people having the issue.
Anyone thats ever programmed something seriously can tell you that throwing "more people/money/etc" at it, wont fix it, some bugs are just really hard to fix.

luzbwl

01-24-2012

I stopped playing LoL for a year and came back when they announced Dominion. The trailer looked exiting, since then I've played only dominion

Shaxtenn

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
I haven't seen many Red posts anywhere on the forums, recently. I don't think it's just rickless who has... ahem... abandoned us.
They're all in GD.

Kiddalee

01-24-2012

Coop vs AI Dominion is not ignoring Dominion. If anything, it's a reason why they had to set other projects aside. I would prefer other improvements, though, like this cursor bug and the node hitbox size. Adding another queue to Dominion is just going to make queue times longer and matchmaking even less accurate.