Another Dom Player Gone Because Riot Ignore The Map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Its apparently an issue with ATI mobile graphics cards, but nobody is sure why it happens.
Ah, thanks for the tip. Also, thanks for the good games last night. It was fun to watch your team play.

urmamasllama

01-24-2012

i had it happen once way back when it affected everyone but since then its never happened but if its still an issue riot really needs to step up and fix their ****

Isysar

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
i had it happen once way back when it affected everyone but since then its never happened but if its still an issue riot really needs to step up and fix their ****
I could say the same about your tier list!

^ Totally kidding. Troll comment.

But yah, they should.

urmamasllama

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
I could say the same about your tier list!

^ Totally kidding. Troll comment.

But yah, they should.
hey people don't pay for my tier list it can suck as much as i want it to

EpikMagikarp

01-24-2012

I hate my laptop now then...rofl. It runs ATI Radeon :[
If this is any help (from my own experience):
The mouse bug...not sure if it's the same as other people's, but my mouse does derp occasionally and only at the beginning of games. The most recent case being a few weeks ago. For me, I still have the mouse and can move it, but I can't move it past certain points, it's confined to a certain region. The box's dimensions are roughly to the point where there's an invisible vertical line that is close to halfway through the screen and a horizontal one just above the skill bar so pretty much I can click only in the top right region of the screen. I don't exactly have a solution for it either. I just click around (I can only move forward, can't go backwards/to the side) and keep recalling until it hopefully goes away; I've considered reconnecting, but that would kill your team in Dom. Happened once to me once or twice in SR awhile back as well, but meh.

EpikMagikarp

01-24-2012

Quote:
hey people don't pay for my tier list it can suck as much as i want it too
But you had the guts to make one, for that, Props to you.

Isysar

01-24-2012

Quote:
hey people don't pay for my tier list it can suck as much as i want it too
I was just kidding. Don't take it the wrong way

Fulgr1m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I personally don't believe Riot would just ignore Dominion considering how long they worked on it and how much money they put into it. I mean good Lord yall! Jabebot had 45000 people that were listed in his data banks alone, and I think we can all agree a very limited amount of the Dominion player base knew of Jabebot since, as far as I know, you can really only find out about him through this forum (that's how I found him anyway). Not only that but we have to realize that Summoners Rift was out for almost 9+ months without any real ranking system, and Dominion has been out for only 4 months! While I do believe it should come out sooner rather than later, I also think it does need a bit more time to jell!

Isysar

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulgr1m View Post
I personally don't believe Riot would just ignore Dominion considering how long they worked on it and how much money they put into it. I mean good Lord yall! Jabebot had 45000 people that were listed in his data banks alone, and I think we can all agree a very limited amount of the Dominion player base knew of Jabebot since, as far as I know, you can really only find out about him through this forum (that's how I found him anyway). Not only that but we have to realize that Summoners Rift was out for almost 9+ months without any real ranking system, and Dominion has been out for only 4 months! While I do believe it should come out sooner rather than later, I also think it does need a bit more time to jell!
^ This guy's points are valid I think. We can always complain and say we want more, but if Jabebot really does have 45k people listed as at least somewhat active Dominion players, that's a good start.

The other thing to keep in mind is, while many of us what the Dominion professional scene to pick up and get public and have ranked already, it's probably likely that most of the current players of Dominion just play it to have fun occasionally, and are more casual gamers. I'd label myself as that, even though I have 70 games played and want to start a team with my cousin named _____________ (Censored so ppl won't steal our l33t team name).

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

I'm nearing 100 games and have never had the cursor bug. The only mechanical problems I've had with Dominion, so far, are three games where my fps dropped to 02 (cost me two wins, too. Yes, I was mad.) and one game where I was able to walk through the gaps around our Nexus crystal and got stuck for a second.

Regardless, it's always troubling to see another Dom player quit. We need ranked. We need new Dom-only items to replace the SR options to help balance out the map. We need loss forgiveness for 4v5 games. We need tweaks to the global buff (again, for balance). Apart from those, though, am I the only person who thinks that Dominion is actually in a pretty good spot? Hell, there isn't a single champ who we CAN play on Dominion who was actually DESIGNED for Dominion, yet there are, really, very few champs who are useless on the map.

I don't know. You will probably think this silly, but I came looking for a game to fill the void created when I left TF2 after getting sick to death of all the promo items and useless **** they added to the game. I was trying to find something that wasn't an MMO for fear that such a game would eat my life. After a short stay, I realizes that SR just isn't my thing but I ended up staying specifically for Dominion. The only SR I play at this point is co-op for First Win if I am on a losing streak.

I'm sure as hell not jumping ship for Dota2 when it comes out. Those people are worse than the group we have here in GD.