Another Dom Player Gone Because Riot Ignore The Map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Went to my site, and had this message in my mail box...

"Lost a game due to cursor bug again, and I'm out. No ranked, they aren't fixing bugs, etc. I'm off to Star Wars for good. Wife's there anyway. (blank) if you want to contact me. I probably won't be coming back to any LoL sites after this message."

But here is why I am posting this on the LoL forum... Just reading through it I see at least one topic a day complaining about the cursor problem. How many people will it have to affect before it actual gets fixed? It feels like the Dominion map is just being ignored completely. Still waiting on that new item that was suppose to come out a while ago after they got rid of Warmogs too. I just have a weird feeling more and more people are leaving Dominion than joining it, due to bugs and problems that never get fixed. This map won't be successful if Riot keeps neglecting it, which sucks, because it has a ton of potential.

EDIT: I'd like to make it clear that this post was made before the announcement of Coop vs Ai Dominion. However, there do still seem to be a lot of bugs people are complaining about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

01-24-2012

I've actually never experienced the cursor bug. . . in about 70 games. How does it happen?

What you say about Dominion may be true. But we did have 350 people turn out to watch Nekrogen's stream of the NESL Dominion tournament last night.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aiNpeace

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Dominion is the only reason why I play LoL on a regular basis.. they need to implement the rank system, fix bugs, and show some love.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
I've actually never experienced the cursor bug. . . in about 70 games. How does it happen?

What you say about Dominion may be true. But we did have 350 people turn out to watch Nekrogen's stream of the NESL Dominion tournament last night.
I have never had the problem myself, either. But I have read many people on the forum complaining about it. And 350 is a great turnout! However, there are 42 million (I think?) people playing this game. There should be a lot more playing Dom. And I think they would be if they fixed some of the small problems.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiNpeace View Post
Dominion is the only reason why I play LoL on a regular basis.. they need to implement the rank system, fix bugs, and show some love.
I certainly agree. We need ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
I have never had the problem myself, either. But I have read many people on the forum complaining about it. And 350 is a great turnout! However, there are 42 million (I think?) people playing this game. There should be a lot more playing Dom. And I think they would be if they fixed some of the small problems.
I thought . . .42 million? I thought it more like 15 million. But yah, the point is, a LOT. And you're right. We dominion players need to give it more publicity though. People like Nekrogen who streams and so forth. But you're most correct, Riot needs to fix some of Dominon's issue.

How can we get them to do that? Spam this in the general forums?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
I thought . . .42 million? I thought it more like 15 million. But yah, the point is, a LOT. And you're right. We dominion players need to give it more publicity though. People like Nekrogen who streams and so forth. But you're most correct, Riot needs to fix some of Dominon's issue.

How can we get them to do that? Spam this in the general forums?
I've made a site, hosted tournaments, etc. All trying to increase the number of Dominion players. I have posted in GD asking non Dom players why they don't like the map and try to clear up any misconceptions they may have about it. It gets moved too quickly to the Dominion forum, non Dominion players don't even see it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isysar

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
I've made a site, hosted tournaments, etc. All trying to increase the number of Dominion players. I have posted in GD asking non Dom players why they don't like the map and try to clear up any misconceptions they may have about it. It gets moved too quickly to the Dominion forum, non Dominion players don't even see it.
OH yah! That's actually where I first heard your name from. I saw a post of yours in GD. Are you the one behind Dominate Dominion? Or is that someone else?

EDIT: Yah, TheFeedSki runs Dominate Dominion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-24-2012

i never experience the cursor bug too

but i can see how RIOT ignores dominion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isysar View Post
I've actually never experienced the cursor bug. . . in about 70 games. How does it happen?
Its apparently an issue with ATI mobile graphics cards, but nobody is sure why it happens.