A special request: Leona versus Plagueis, the Dragon of Desolation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousonerfed

01-23-2012

This is going to be an unusual request, because it features a Champion we know and love, and another who is not in the game, but currently exists only in concept form.

Plagueis, the Dragon of Desolation, is one of my Champion Concepts, and let's just say he's got a nasty history with Leona's predecessor.

(The following storyline stuff is non-canon, as Plagueis isn't a Champion... yet.)
Thousands of years before the League of Legends was formed, Plagueis was a tyrannical dragon who held a 500 year reign of terror, until he was slain by the original Solari hero. However, the dragon was resurrected by Karthus, who sought to control the undead dragon (and failed). Leona aided a contingent of Summoners in containing the dragon, but they weren't able to kill him again due to his newly undead state. To buy some time to find out a way to destroy Plagueis for good, the Summoners put Plagueis into the League of Legends. To put it lightly, Plagueis would like nothing more than to tear the life from our Radiant Dawn, and to re-establish his dominance over all life in Valoran.

(You can see parts of this in my Leona/Plagueis fanfic here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1477791 )

(To see my Plagueis concept, go here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1391616 )

I would personally love it if I could somehow get an image that depicts Leona in conflict with this terrifying foe. Something along the lines of this Skyrim pic I found on Deviantart (it's not mine; I can't draw for my life).
Attachment 368471

Of course there's some differences. For starters, Plagueis isn't a wyvern-style dragon the way Alduin (from Skyrim) is. He looks more like this (again, I found the pic on Deviantart):
Attachment 368467

I'd draw it myself, but as I said above, I can't draw for the life of me. Lousy hand-eye coordination and all that. As such, I'm hoping someone might take up the challenge of depicting Leona in conflict with the undead Plagueis. If you do so, try to up the EPIC factor as much as you can.

Anyone up for this?

Yousonerfed

01-26-2012

No takers?

Be pretty awesome if Ironstylus were to try this...

Yousonerfed

01-27-2012

*sad panda*

deathofbarney

01-28-2012

I am considering... Depends on how busy I am this week
tis bookmarked

Yousonerfed

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofbarney View Post
I am considering... Depends on how busy I am this week
tis bookmarked
Hope you still plan on it.

Yousonerfed

02-02-2012

Bump?

Youso1337

02-07-2012

Whyther

02-07-2012

Plagueis is the name of a character from Star Wars.

deathofbarney

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousogreat View Post
Hope you still plan on it.
I have a whole lotta ponies to do first.... but I may be able to tie it into the assignment after

Youso1337

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by goliathMoirail View Post
Plagueis is the name of a character from Star Wars.
Yep. It's where I got the name.