<Choose Your Path/Character Development RP> Nite, Sojourn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elithik

01-25-2012

Nemono could tell that he had made a misstep. He was worried that this threatening person was going to disasemble him and send him back to the dimesion he came from where everything was the same. "When I was summoned I was called Nemono. I am from another dimension, my summoners said. As I exist the magic my body is made of entrophies and travels little by little back to my home dimension." Nemono said in a tone that made it sound like he was reciting. Suddenly he kneeled in fron of Nite and Nicholas (a gesture that had been imprinted on him as respectful and at times pleading) and nearly shouted, "I don't want to go back to that place! I need energy!"

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

((I'm always tired, I'm a clinical insomniac))

Nite squeezed between a pair of guards, "Curious..." he mumbled, "What sort of energy is it that you need?" Nite asked as he walked a circle around Nemono, studying his form.

Elithik

01-25-2012

"It is easiest for me to draw out stored energy from crystals. I can take it out of living things, but that is tougher and it seems cruel." Nemono said, still on his knees. "It is the best if it is a magical energy instead of an everyday life one. Also, do you have a cure for stomach pain?"

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

"Oh! I think I have just the thing! Wait here," Nite said excitedly. He ran back to his home, passing by the Iron guards, "Excuse me,". He disappeared inside and quickly came back out with a cylindrical crystal that glowed an odd shade of pink. He handed in to Nemono, "Try this, and would you mind if I watched?"

Elithik

01-25-2012

Nemono took the crystal into his hands and probed it with his mind. It had energy in it, that was clear. He mentaly gazed at its pattern of lines of power. A mental probe of his wrapped around one of the lines and snapped it and the energy the now broken lines held flowed into him.
He opened his eyes and saw that the crystal was no longer glowing. "Thank you very much." he said to Nite.

Jaykoboy

01-25-2012

Ivan felt an odd snap a far distance away. He was recruiting in Ionia that day, but, as usual, had found no one new. He'd felt a Soulcrystal being drained...just great.

Standing up, he made his way to a place more private than the open bar. Making sure no one was looking, he disappeared in a bright flash, reappearing not far from where the crystal had been drained. Hiding in the brush nearby, a large enlongated straight blade began to form around his right hand.

((If any of you have a tenacity to soul magic, you'd be getting a massive spike right now from Ivan's direction.))

Elithik

01-25-2012

Nemono felt a sudden change in the feeling of magic around him. He turned to face the source but saw no one, just a few bushes. It didn't make sense though, why would some foliage suddenly gain magic? He turned and asked Nite and Nicholas and asked, "Do you feel an increased power?"

Boogeybeast

01-25-2012

Nite looked around, seeing nothing, he looked again through various spectrums, one he had picked up from an old friend of his, Motas, the Soul-Knight. He saw a similar energy signature, but not knowing of anyone with similar powers, Nite called out, "Motas, is that you?"

Jaykoboy

01-25-2012

Ivan scowled. They sensed him. Mages. Why not? It takes a lot of work, magic, or money to get a Soulcrystal. Standing up, his blade diminished to show that he meant no harm...unless they meant him some.

"No. My name is Ivan. Tell me...did any of you just break a stone, small, glows, generally looks a bit like this?" He held up his left hand and pointed to a stone set into the gauntlet on it, polished and purple. "If there's ever one around, I generally try and find it."

Elithik

01-25-2012

"Uh...I just drained energy from one...Was that bad?" Nemono said uncertainly.