<Choose Your Path/Character Development RP> Nite, Sojourn

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Nite appeared trotting down a staircase across the room, "Oh, I see you've seated yourself already, very well," Nite pulled a chair up across the table, "I'm Nite, though I expect you know that already if you're here, what is it you wish to speak to me about, Mr. Ravencroft, and don't worry about intruders, I doubt there is anyone stupid enough to spy on me, I have eyes and ears throughout the forest," Nite said, assuring Necromonger of the security.

(( I will not deny any applications, but if you perform any actions, in-character and OOC, that are blatantly rude, interruptive, or otherwise offensive, I will ask you to leave ))

Jaykoboy

01-24-2012

((I'll play Ivan up a bit. Is that k? http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1101))

Necromonger

01-24-2012

Nicholas continued leafing through pages of the expensive book, until he came across a page that made mention- and illustration- of a hand. "Here it is." He coughs, clearing his throat to read, pointing

"And so, the high priest and the magi seal away... the men of living metal... sealed away by the Hand of the sun... " He reads the passage slowly enough. The black garbed warrior behind him remained motionless, though internally Zero was indifferent... even slightly bored.

He turns to Nite after reading. "I was under the impression that the artifact that you may have recovered, may, on the off chance, be related to this. I would very much like to ask for your permission- or your presence- to investigate this... And as to what I am after, let us say archaeological curiosity as well as ensuring that this does not become an issue for the world on the whole."

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Nite turned the book towards him and grew a serious expression, "...Men of living metal? Golems, constructs, automatons, elementals? Hand of the sun..." A thoughtful expression crossed his face. He looked at his Hand, "Could there be another like it? Or is it the Hand itself..." he muttered to himself.
Nite looked pointedly at Nicholas, "Where did you get this book? Actually, never mind that, what is it, exactly, that you want of me?"

Necromonger

01-24-2012

"I am a summoner, Nite. There are many threats that I must deal with, and this book is part of the terrible knowledge the Institute possesses. It is said a Hand seals the door to the tombs of the men of metal, but somehow some of these tombs have been opened by force." He explained.

"I need your help to close a few doors in the desert, that's all. If my sources are right, your artifact might be related. I'd like to see it for myself." He said plainly.

Boogeybeast

01-24-2012

"The desert, eh?" Nite said, "Well, I suppose I should grab a few things, then we can be off. I have a friend just to the north of here, he has a zeppelin and owes me a favor, he'll take us as far as Mogron Pass, that'll cut a few days off of travel," Nite stood and walked about, seemingly looking for something. He grabbed his pouch and a flask, he tied both to his belt then turned back to Nicholas, "Well Mr. Ravencroft, after you," he motioned to the door.

Necromonger

01-24-2012

Nicholas nods, and follows Nite out the door. Outside, he bids Zero farewell- her role was limited to finding Nite for him, and she takes the carriage back to Navori province where the family awaited her.

"If you don't mind I'll be bringing along a different entourage. Zero is not conducive to magic." Nicholas remarked, as the carriage left behind a large crate. With a wave of his hand it opens up on its side, spilling the contents onto the ground. Moments later, the bits and pieces of armor, gears and weapons begin to move on the summoner's magic- forming themselves into eight humanoid shapes, their appearance resembling armored knights standing eight feet tall, all armed with guardian spears and tower shields. Iron Guards, puppets of conjurers. Such kinds of magi were infamous for their tenancy to fill up the battle field with minions- or create a small group of stronger servants.

"Well then... lead on Nite. I will direct us once we are above the sands. Was there anyone else you wanted to bring along? Or shall these guardians be enough for muscle?"

Elithik

01-25-2012

Nemono felt a strange power that teased his mind. He had been feeling weaker lately and their was a strange pain in his stomach area. Maybe he could find the source of the power and drain it to continue living as an individual. He rather liked being his own creature. Nemono headed towards a forest and in it found the source of the power: two men. He walked over to them and, being rather inexperienced with how humans handle things, said, "I am weak. Can I have some of your power?"

((Nemono, being new to a body, has yet to find out that eating will cure the strange stomach pain a.k.a. hunger. He is very naive.))

Boogeybeast

01-25-2012

Nite looked curiously at the newcomer, then back to Nicholas, and back to the newcomer. "Uh... what?" was all he could muster.

Necromonger

01-25-2012

((Tired, Boogey? :P ))

"...Have some of our power? What sort of tasteless jest is that, from a stranger that shows himself in the middle of this supposedly secure wilderness?" Nicholas remarked to Nite, shaking his head before shooting Nemono a hard glance.

Weakened as he was and with many enemies about, Nicholas was suspicious- more accurately, paranoid. He had recently recovered from an illness stemming from a battle that cost him terribly, in physical and spiritual prices. As a result he was very wary of strangers... especially with such strange requests made out of the blue.

The Iron Guard form a circle around the summoner and Nite and point their pole weapons at Nemono, locking tower shields around their master and his guest. Their eyes glowed with the bright turquoise energy that also emanated from his cane.

"Hmmm? Explain yourself stranger. You ask strangers out of the blue for power when you see armed guards? you should learn to choose your words wisely." He warned, speaking with a clear voice, albeit slightly tired.

12345612 ... 18