<Choose Your Path/Character Development RP> Nite, Sojourn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

02-07-2012

"Well, this is where we part ways. Perhaps we will run into each other again." The summoner said, giving each of his companions a pat on the shoulder.

"...I'd offer to bring that to Sona via teleportation, but we've been on bad terms since I've switch to Soraka as my healer in the League. Fare thee well." ....Necromonger waits for a few remarks from them before teleporting once more, this time home-wards with his new Lich Guard in tow.

Now that the summoner possesses such constructs, what did he intend for them?

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

"They are not mine to offer, but they will allow us to ride them to the Dancing Ogre, where we may find Sona, or information about her whereabouts,"

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Nite nodded to Necro, "You know where to find me if you need me," Nite said, mounting Thramiel. He started off at a slow trot, then looked back to Ivan and Nemono. "Well come along then,"

Elithik

02-10-2012

Nemono mounted Steel akwardly. He had never ridden a horse before. He cautiously prodded Steel's sides with his heels, unsure if that was what he was supposed to do. To his relief, Steel started to follow Nite and Thramiel.

Jaykoboy

02-10-2012

Ivan had a firm understanding of horses, and once he had mounted his own, he rode quickly ahead, catching up with Nite quickly.