<Choose Your Path/Character Development RP> Nite, Sojourn

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

In this RP, Nite is trying to learn more about himself and the Maker's Hand, he chooses to do so by helping those who wish for his help, whether it be for personal, or other purposes. This RP is being made with the idea in mind that other people, new to the lore community as well as those more veteran, have an opportunity to develop their characters. I know some there are over 1,300 characters on shurelia.profiles.com and that many of them aren't being used. This RP is an opportunity to those who do so. The end goal of this thread is to have more people accustomed to the general rules and various writing styles of all the talented people who help make this community what it is today. This RP will operate on a first-come first-serve basis. My character, Nite will help whomever in their own quest. Guests may make their own story and run it normally, or you can ask myself to make a quest for you, that may or may not relate to your own character. When a quest is in progress, please follow standard RP rules. So to those who wish to participate, good luck, and for those just passing through, enjoy your time with the Lore community!

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/50

It had hardly been a week since Nite had gotten back from the Shadow Isles when he smashed his table in half in frustration. "Gah! None of this makes any sense!" he yelled in frustration.
His home was an elegantly built tree house, based deep in an Ionian forest. There were many paths leading to his house and Nite maintained the roads, keeping away unwanted trespassers such as bandits and rabid animals, the latter of which he would always find time to cure. His current predicament and frustration arose from The Maker's Hand, an artifact of immense power that had somehow replaced his right arm, which he had lost recently before his acquisition. The Hand's power had greatly dimmed with its reformation, and Nite was still learning its capabilities and limits, even many of its powers remained a mystery to him, a mystery he was determined to resolve.
"The Hand only revealed it's powers to me while I was with my friends in the Isle's," he muttered to himself, "Maybe the power comes from my own excitement, there's nothing exciting here! There's nothing to do!" Nite grew increasingly frustrated. Using his own magic, Nite caused the table to reach out grasping tendrils of wood and effectively 'sew' itself back together. "Someone save me from this nightmare..." he muttered.

Jaykoboy

01-23-2012

((Would you mind if I joined in? Or is it noobs only?))

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

((Everyone's welcome, just supposed to be very beginner friendly, I'd like to see this community grow ))

Necromonger

01-24-2012

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/193 ))

"This is the place? Hmmm. It's a good place to visit, but too natural for my civilized taste."

A figure in Ionian robes with a summoner's overcoat remarked, leaning on a cane in one hand and being supported by a young lady on the other. His appearance was someone who just recovered from an illness, and further, someone who was slightly out of place in nature. He was gasping, slightly tired but nonetheless enthusiastic.

Nicholas Von Ravencroft, the man who has hidden behind the Institute name of Necromonger, lived in Ionia, married into a noble family and served as an Ionian representative. His reach was far and wide, given the number of adventurers he's sponsored, and the news of Nite retrieving a significant artifact reached him through many channels.

"He. is. here. his. energy. signature. is. recognizable." Zero remarked, wearing shinobi attire, and her Spirit Mask- which meant she could, at will, use her powers without the inconvenience of glasses.

"Be a dear and knock then." He requested, smiling. The summoner ensured that Zero was treated with the kindness due a family member- after all, she was an assassin even other summoners would be afraid to be around. He limped away seven paces, as Zero opened the Animus Speculum- the terrible third eye of her spirit mask that controlled the ebb and flow of magic around her. Even at the safe distance, and even with a familiarity, Nicholas slightly broke into a sweat.

For a few moments, that familiar sensation would visit Nite- a silence that resembled that dreadful sensation of lightning striking nearby but without light- and a peal of thunder, but without sound. It was a very... recognizable way of saying hello.

Boogeybeast

01-24-2012

Nite felt something curious, so he stopped what he was doing, causing a book he was reading to fall. He looked down to the book and sighed, then he walked out to the balcony. He called down, "You could have just knocked on the door," he yelled. "Now, who are you?"

Necromonger

01-24-2012

His attention grabbed, Zero closed the third eye, standing behind Nicholas like a faithful shadow, garbed in the full black of a shinobi- dressed like that it was meant to grab attention rather than be a stealthy assassin.

"Greetings, Nite Ionu. I am Nicholas Von Ravencroft, though people who know me by face would call me the summoner Necromonger." He introduced himself, bowing slightly as was Ionian custom. A bit further in the distance was a carriage. They had come here by mundane means- Zero necessitated it.

"News has reached my ears that you've acquired... " From Cassandra, who reported to James Rodin, who in turn reached the ear of the summoner, "Something very interesting. I have a proposition- a request for aid really- if you are willing to hear me out..." He looked around.

"Well? do you mind if I come in, Nite-dono? What I have to say is not for the ears of the open world."

Boogeybeast

01-24-2012

The wooden door opened noiselessly, Nite looked up for a moment then said, "Door's open," before disappearing from sight.

((Timeline-wise, this is separate from other events, we'll assume Nite doesn't know Zero in either RP for simplicities sake))

Necromonger

01-24-2012

((Yeah... but Nite definitely knows Cass. I made this unfortunate mistake of making the summoner OP by being connected to pretty much my entire roster up until Cassandra. ))

The summoner sat down slowly, with the aid of a skull-masked shinobi bodyguard- female, from the cut of her armor and her relatively light build. Nicholas was slightly disappointed at Nite's lack of customary hospitality, but what could he expect from the more eccentric members of society.

He took out a platinum bound tome with gold leaf pages- a book designed to weather age, and very valuable. Upon it was high Shuriman script, ironically called 'the book of living Iron'.

"So... to business... as an active member of.. the Institute..." He opens the book as he began to speak. "It is always in my interest to..." Zero tapped the summoner on the shoulder to tell him Nite suddenly vanished.

"Oh..." He mumbled. Now that wasn't very polite.

Jaykoboy

01-24-2012

((Alright, let's see...looking over my guys, I have Rhubarb, a pirate...Ivan, a classic...a few NPCs...and a perverted monk. What was I thinking that day...? Ah well, I think that it's either Ivan or Rhubarb. If you've never seen Ivan, I'll choose him.))

Elithik

01-24-2012

((This is the first guy I created: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1259 . None of the RPs with him lasted long though. I hope this one (if he is accepted) lasts longer.))

1234511 ... 18