Fansite Focus: Sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agent Mudz dO ob

01-24-2012

HIt teemo with my last skill but the glace didnt activate T_T lol that was quite interesting and funny lol hope its not bad

Ryieku

01-24-2012

1:33 "Okay."
"**** u".
Priceless. xD

JyL298

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Wished she was free this week T^T

KillerTortilla

01-24-2012

The fact that you smited the blue so early means you are low elo... The other jungler could have easily counter jungled the **** out of you.

btw at 2:17 if you look real close sivir used a spell sheild at the last second which caused it to go over her and hit the champs behind her, you can see the small animation.

She is an initiator... that is all. Everyone else does everything better than her.

Soulfright

01-24-2012

Nothing about jax......=(

The Mechy

01-24-2012

Umm...did anyone else notice that the icons of some of the characters look a lot better than the icons we have?

Fafnir The Great

Recruiter

01-25-2012

"you *****" said by someone on his team.. sad thing is i've been banned for less and i bet this kid is still playing the game. as far as i'm conserned weither it was a joke or not it shouldn't have been said.

riot community has become a joke.

friedrice7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2012

test

PrinceOfFlash

01-25-2012

Sejuani actually pushed Riot to promote her? sorry i'm not convinced.I tried her and personnally i think she's terrible and i'm sure i'm not the only one thinking that way. SaintVicious? I'm kinda expecting some downvotes but just telling, she's not worth it....

Rene123321

01-28-2012

i think she need a little more damage in magic or in ad