Fansite Focus: Sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keiji Cupcakes

01-24-2012

Sejuani feels like an older version of Morde to me, actually. She's more of a bruiser, and she can snowball fast with her damage. But she isn't a tank, at least not to me.

Sejuani feels like I should be hitting harder, or able to take more damage, but has neither. Some games, I run in, feel strong, and just keep going, say, the rapetrain has no brakes.

But when that happens is much later than most other champions with a similar feel, and it doesn't even feel like it's stronger. It feels like I have to wait longer for the same thing than with other champions, y'know? That's no fun at all.

TL;DR I find her too squishy for a real tank, and too light hitting for a real bruiser/damager.

jokers founder19

01-24-2012

was anyone else reading the text? of the other players

Insomnium

01-24-2012

Great work everyone!

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

good job on selling a champion that the troll community feels is not faceroll easy.

she is strong with the right team comp as are most champions.

no she is not face roll easy like most of the trolls in this community prefer.

Keitterman

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikhan View Post
good job on selling a champion that the troll community feels is not faceroll easy.

she is strong with the right team comp as are most champions.

no she is not face roll easy like most of the trolls in this community prefer.
That's the same defense they used for viktor, and he's still just "meh", no two ways about it. I gave Sejuani a pretty seriouse attempt, but she just isn't fun to play.

I was a huge fan of hers when she came out, until I found I was struggling to make her as important to the team as any other character with a similar role.

Every time I picked her, I found myself saying "Man, if I was Leona I would be in their face: mitigating dmg/stuning them/aoe stuning/stunning the back line/stunning the runner, but i'm not, i'm this pig rider lady, oh well"

i don't think her stats are well balanced. I think her QWE kit is not so good, and although her R is amazing, the CD on it is horrible, you really have to make it worth it to throw it out.

Gladiatttor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2012

go to 1:33 on the video and read the chat. thumbs up so everyone can see it

combator

01-24-2012

i feel like she is useless... other version of NUNU

THARAGEINGBEAN

01-24-2012

why do all the champ icons look diffrent on his did they make a patch that changed them?

BeatDownTown

01-24-2012

I find this a much poorer review then the one they did for Volibear. 18 mins long, no break down, and the last 6 mins has some random dubstep song. Not super pleased with the review itself.

Demonic Zach

01-24-2012

The reason these new champions are not selling as well as Riot hopes, is because these champions just look like old champions but following the same general skillset. Nothing new. They all even look the same. Big boobs or dark looking. No humor either.