Fansite Focus: Sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muttr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Reload

Senior Recruiter

01-24-2012

Check out www.lolupdates.net for all of your league of legends news and updates!

Just thought i would post that to see if anyone was interested in checking out my site

XuWarrior

01-24-2012

It's Obvious Sejuani did not make enough profi or is not enoguh popular so time to make her more popular.....
And if you dont belive me , time to read forums she was 1 day toy only and nobody wanna use her

PPL don't like tanks , especcialy tanks without dmg ...

ps. Consciparcy theory "no wonder skarner get nerf" , here we nerfing SKARNER with OP slow.... but but.... oh wait here we realease new champion with anther slow....... coicinadance ?

SVX348

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuWarrior View Post
It's Obvious Sejuani did not make enough profi or is not enoguh popular so time to make her more popular.....
And if you dont belive me , time to read forums she was 1 day toy only and nobody wanna use her

ps. Consciparcy theory "no wonder skarner get nerf" , here we nerfing SKARNER with OP slow.... but but.... oh wait here we realease new champion with anther slow....... coicinadance ?
i fine with playing tanks, i constantly play malphite, cho, galio. sejuani, has one of the worst designs, all of her spells have been used by over champions, and when we combine those skills, she becomes shyvana winter edition. that's the reason why nobody plays her, she doesn't add anything new to the game, people got over the fact that she's a chick in furry bikini riding a boar and stoped playing her. i think that karma managed to entertain people for little bit longer.

samuraijak

01-24-2012

they should make a samurai character and name him yojimbo. master yi is not a real samurai. he is more chinese influenced than anything

lolkklolkk

01-24-2012

Hey riot , why dont you ban all these guys in the video ? my eyes were checking chat box

i am 5 years old i am not allowed to see the X / F words .. or whatever ??

oh wait , this video was applied by program manager from riot , soooo ???

your video contain unbehaviour acts , /reported

TheBirdOfPrey

01-24-2012

Aside form the conspiracy thoerys, rage posts, sales jokes, riot haters, and overall low understanding people in this thread. Yay we were featured. Thank you riot. We are aware you read our blog and that just makes us want to do the job even better. =D

facetious

01-24-2012

Must be really desperate to have people play this champion; I haven't seen them do this before (even though they said "welcome to another"...

Also, what are "wooves"?

ChaosDivinity

01-24-2012

Sejuani is a wonderful addition with a solid, slow early game and a proper wall-like tank ice-in-the-face lategame. Building health and ap with some simple defense such as abyscal and sunfire makes her a tank with one of the best burst CC I have seen. Her ultimate+e is the best teamfight support I've ever seen for such a tanky champion and I have turned the tables many times from horrible early games to dominating lategames. Not only is her 'obvious' build great but I have also found a very effective improvised build. RoA, sorcerrer boots, rylais, madreds, wits end, nashors/sunfire/frozen mallet depending on enemy team. This build makes her a solid tank but with constant shredding damage and slow, making her a very effective anti-tank but still provides good ap to have good burst with her skills. I recommend the first build if you need to become the key defense for your team and be constantly aware while preventing any enemies from approaching your allies. The second build is if you are having trouble taking care of fed tanky champs or another ally is already taking care of the stalling for you. If one change was to be made I would decrease her default damage on her e but slightly increase the ap scaling, making her early farm less effective but rewards building ap more and gives an ap build more satisfaction therefore inciting people to try it rather than go full on tank. Hope you like my review!

ChaosDivinity

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuWarrior View Post

I find that quite wrong, people stopped using her because they failed to fully grasp her proper use. Sejuani has LOADS of damage, I have won 2v1 in numerous cases and seen the entire enemy team be brought down under 50% hp in only a second with my combos, she is a real tank and needs some backup if you want to be entirely succesful. Many people fail to recognize teamwork is funner than being an op solo champ like jax or xin. I play mainly ap tank champions as they tend to all be very succesful lategame champions and I rarely lose if I have trusted team mates.