Leona clothes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WikkaWill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Riot should probably nerf her clothing. I see her played way too little and I'm almost 100% sure that this is why. All of the bouncy strippers get played like crazy (except Eve ever since that accident with Panths ultimate. RIP.) and I don't think it's fair. At least make her passive: Per 1% of Damage that Leona takes, her armor becomes 1% more transparent up to 90% transparency.
This change would not only make her the focus of damage, making her a more viable tank, but cause her to be picked all the time.

WikkaWill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2012

Even on the forums people see "Leona herpherp" and think "No boobs, nevermind". Curse you!

ASYLUM101

01-23-2012

I like the idea for the passive, that is hilarious

The Lier

01-23-2012

It makes me very very sad to know that you might actually be right about that.

Mad Suppordle

01-23-2012

Well, they could certainly make a stripperific skin that might temporarily boost her popularity, but she's ultimately still stuck with the problem of being a character the shines with a coordinated team, so isn't seen much in solo queu. Even with a team that's communicating, while she can be quite effective she doesn't fit the current meta as well as other picks.

They could make her a stripperific skin and retool her kit to be more solo friendly. That happens and now we're talking.

WikkaWill

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lier View Post
It makes me very very sad to know that you might actually be right about that.
I was kidding until you said that and I realized I could be right ;_;

Giltia Zero

01-23-2012

Not enough cleavage.

Better nerf Irelia's clothes.

RadiantPyrophore

01-23-2012

All Leona really needs is to be able to proc her own passive, even if only with physical attacks. Even that would be a TREMENDOUS boost to her.

Revant tillywink

01-23-2012

it is really sad this is why most champs are played and get skins (mf,caitlyn,akali) and AWESOME champs like trundle (the ugly lepracey infected troll) has no skins. sadness

Invictrix

01-23-2012

I just had an Idea Sun Bathing Leona.