Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lunar Revel Annie,tibbers & kog'maw Color

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LisaTomato

01-23-2012

i put my heart into kog'maw lol i never really have luck but if i could have a little push or a little gesture of likeness to my picture it would be GREATLY appretiated! THANK YOU! i made it darker for a reason because with the pencil i had it was too light and also im not able to color im really sorry it is another disadvantage to this thanks for your time and consideration bye ^_^ _______________________I fixed it this time i colored with my mouse on sai paint tool but idk i think i did ok Lol i suck so bad with the mouse

DiegoTomato

01-23-2012

This drawing is amazing, I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into this work of art. This is my favorite fan art submission, keep up the good work =)

Aimee

Recruiter

01-23-2012

Very nice update ^-^ Glad you changed the arm design XD

Dinky Summoner

01-23-2012

Annie is my favorite mage i love this drawing

Zelis

Recruiter

01-24-2012

nice- i couldn't have pulled off the fireworks ^^;

Agulot

Senior Systems Administrator

01-24-2012

Me likey. Keep up the great work.

Cave Johnson Bot

01-24-2012

Fine job in your inclusion of Twitch to the picture, prospective artist. Keep up the good work.

Cave Johnson; we're done here.

aleecasan

01-24-2012

Quote:
Zelis:
nice- i couldn't have pulled off the fireworks ^^;

Oops- this comment was actually by me- didn't realize my hubby was still logged in ^^;

Pyrlo

01-24-2012

Me likey. Keep up the great work.

Akuhei

01-24-2012

I noticed the fireworks were shopped in. Is everything else on paper? If so, your blending is amazing :< I'm most fascinated by the water <_<