Sigh, Another Game Loss Because they Crutched the Losing Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherokeepimp

01-29-2012

SSIA, so sick of losing because Riot feels the need to give the losing team quicker spawns. Remind why they are doing this again? Oh yeah because they want to make the game fair. How about you do a better job at balancing teams from the begining and you wouldn't need this.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeepimp View Post
SSIA, so sick of losing because Riot feels the need to give the losing team quicker spawns. Remind why they are doing this again? Oh yeah because they want to make the game fair. How about you do a better job at balancing teams from the begining and you wouldn't need this.
Honestly I think we just started playing better, once we got our 5th player back.

Cherokeepimp

01-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
Honestly I think we just started playing better, once we got our 5th player back.
It's not just that game, it happens way to often. And besides your guy was afk for 30 seconds if that.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2012

Quote:
It's not just that game, it happens way to often. And besides your guy was afk for 30 seconds if that.
Na, way more than 30 seconds. But I hate the respawn timer as well. It has screwed me over multiple times.

Ascleph

01-29-2012

Tbh, the only time that crutch comes into play is if the winning team screws up massively MULTIPLE times

Nyx87

01-29-2012

Quote:
This post is so misleading. You don't mention the fact that you let us have Rammus, didn't pick any sustained magic damage apart from Galio and Annie, didn't pick a single champ that is able to strip Rammus of his defenses, and had no true damage.

We had quicker respawns, yes. What does that mean? You need to adapt your play style and adjust. Winning teams SHOULD NOT go for that 4th point and just hold 3, making the quicker respawns pointless.

I also want to point out that eventually the rubberband effect equalizes the team. So why couldn't you win once we stopped having an "advantage"?

LegendaryEnemy

01-29-2012

OK guys, I want to point out that we all know that Cherokeepimp is a respect worthy and reputable player who is always an asset to his team. That is why I have upvoted his post. Hopefully others will follow in suit and give this man the dignified respect as a poster he deserves.

Cherokeepimp, I may disagree with you on this issue but I certainly respect your right to present your opinion to the public in such a profound and thought provoking way:

Cherokeepimp: "Maybe the problem is not the respawn bolster to the losing team at all, nay good sirs, I beleive the problem is team balance from the get go and this problem is in need of being adressed in order to do away with such a mechanic! Hooray for justice"

Community: "We're sorry for ever doubting you"

Graogg

01-29-2012

When you are ahead, you have more gold and 3 towers. It is easier to defend then push, so if you play properly, its more like a 6v5.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

01-29-2012

Quote:
How about you do a better job at balancing teams from the begining and you wouldn't need this.
how about you do a better job of not dropping the soap

sigh, another person diverting blame because there's a comeback mechanic

LegendaryEnemy

01-29-2012

The soap is clearly too slippery in the first place. Nerf the soap's slipperyness and/or buff the soap's gripability

Once this is done we can do away with other faulty mechanics that only exist because of the lack of the soap's viability.

truth.