Tired of being the best of a bad team

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehJackAttack

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by progodlegend View Post
The core of the issue here is that Riot has one massive public server. Thus allowing every sort of person out there to be on your team. People who troll, people who are 10 years old, people who just dont care about the game, people who don't care about winning and ruin the game for those who do care, and so forth.

You offer a solution of doing only premades, which is just useless help for us. It's literally impossible to always have a premade ready when you want to play. Often times we want to just jump on and play. But since the game is free to the whole planet... you never know who you'll end up with. If money was involved, you'd have a much higher chance of people on your team being those who "care."

Easy solution would be to keep the current public servers and make new "pay only" servers, for all the serious players who want to win matches and become better and better, not get dragged down into elo hell and so forth with a bunch of scrubs who "just dont care" but for some reason think its entertaining to play in ranked.

Sincerely,
Bitter Player
^This! I would be completely willing to pay a tiny fee for a "Gentleman's Server" or something of that nature. Sometimes trolls make me laff, but other times they ruin a great game. I think that's a very interesting idea actually, with reports having the ability to send you back to the regular server. It could even be a tiny fee, and I'm sure it would dissuade the most serious of trolls.

Nothing like someone raging because our jungle asked them politely to stop overextending and pushing lane too hard so that he could come to help gank (and proceeding to feed middle lane intentionally 6+ times).

ArchonStrength

03-02-2012

If there was an initial payment of 20 dollars for this game to seperate the trolls and kids from the rest of the good people that do care, I would pay the 20 dollars.

Puck912

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Ranked. Ranked. And.......yeah still ranked XP.