Why Twisted Treeline is a Joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoodenPerfection

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

They claim they don't balance around low ELO, look at Xin Zhao, Eve, Twitch, and Shaco. They claim they don't balance around solo queue, look at Shaco, Rammus, Eve, Xin Zhao...again they say they won't balance for 3v3, they nerf Mundo. WTF RIOT Y U DO DIS?

Oracle Elixir

01-24-2012

Singed is the problem in TT

Munegazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

bump

Izzach

01-24-2012

bump, i think the left and right neutral camps should be the same at least for the first few spawns/X minutes into the game, getting an unlucky camp can really screw you over. though once everyone is around level 6-8 getting one camp over another wouldnt really matter.

draft mode would be nice, i have to play every game expecting a tryndarmere which is boring.

Eurosia

01-24-2012

I play TT and yea, it's retarded. The mid and late game turtling, the champions that can pull you into the summoners platform, the outdated jungle creeps

Sporadic P0tato

01-24-2012

Give us a draft mode, move the fountain back, make the walls (or at least most of them) unpassable, so you can only go over/through them with flash, get rid of RNG creeps. Boom, just like that completely fixed in one simple patch. Can I be CEO of your company now, that was 2 ez.

IS1973993854d0f0

01-24-2012

Bump

JoeVector

01-24-2012

Yes! I love playing TT when only a couple of my friends are on. Feex plos.

WindScorpion

01-24-2012

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything we can do to get Riot to pay attention. That's why they created the separate forum. It makes TT players easier to ignore.

Koldheartedjsp

01-24-2012

took longer than i thought but it finally showed up here